• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nadespamming on Karkand I/O

Nadespammers stop when the serverowner turn on FF

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
      And again: It depends on the server and the ppl that are on it. I played some great squad/teamwork rounds on Karkand IO.
      FipZ
      I totally agree.
      What you see most of the time is exactly how it is supposed to be.
      Karkand is in MEC hands and needs to be conquered by the USMC.
      So expect the MEC to do this with all available options (nades)

Here is the point where the USMC must not walk straight in their traps.
      Have a few man try to go for the hotel as a diversion.
      The rest should take left and right flanks (50/50) to go to Suburb and TrainA or Cement. I.m.o. it's great satisfaction as USMC to win this.
      Even while you play I/O, a Good (non fighting) commander is a valuable assett here!

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
        Nadespammers stop when the serverowner turn on FF
        Not true, believe me. They just aim it slightly better.

Comment

I can't believe people are still complaining about "nade spam". It's like complaining that someone is shooting their gun and killing you. Grenades are part of the game and it would be stupid not to use them. Don't want to die by grenade all the time? Then FFS MOVE and don't be so freakin' predictable. Don't like IO? Don't play it. Don't like Karkand? Don't play it. It's not that hard people.

Comment

Originally posted by jlspence View Post
            I can't believe people are still complaining about "nade spam". It's like complaining that someone is shooting their gun and killing you. Grenades are part of the game and it would be stupid not to use them. Don't want to die by grenade all the time? Then FFS MOVE and don't be so freakin' predictable. Don't like IO? Don't play it. Don't like Karkand? Don't play it. It's not that hard people.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "spam"?

Play this game instead of talking uninformed rubbish, thanks.

Comment

Just wondering... Do i just suck with grenades or wtf? But when ever i'm on karkand, i cant get kills with grenades. I mean, do they actually take skill? By the time i get 1 kill with a grenade, i've claimed 5 heads with m24.

Comment

That's just it...I DO play the game...all of it, every vehicle, every kit, every weapon and every role. What I DON'T do is come to forums like these and whine because someone kills me with a grenade, bomb, arty, sniper round, et al. Get over yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by jlspence View Post
                  That's just it...I DO play the game...all of it, every vehicle, every kit, every weapon and every role. What I DON'T do is come to forums like these and whine because someone kills me with a grenade, bomb, arty, sniper round, et al. Get over yourself.
                  You didn't answer my question. Have you ever experienced spam? Let me define it for you:

GRENADES COVERING THE WHOLE F*CKING MAP YOU CAN REACH

:wall:

Comment

Working...
                  X