Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with me dieing before I get shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with me dieing before I get shot?

I played a game last night and died like 5 times before the guy even pulled his trigger. Anyone else havin this problem?

Re: What's up with me dieing before I get shot?

head shots

also sometimes if he goes prone and hten shoots u, the animation is a bit slow so u prob will see him still rolling when u die

Comment

could be the nade launcher, usually dont hear it if it kills you

Comment

Originally posted by cc//Ollie90
        could be the nade launcher, usually dont hear it if it kills you
        yup just kind of fall over if its a direct hit.

Comment

You need to suplly us with more info, cos it could be anything.

I hate being owned by dolphin diving headshot deerhunter freeques too. Very suspicious. Twatty, even.

See all the other posts on hackers!

Didn't realise I/O was fulla em! No wonder I went back to vehicle maps. :salute:

PS - If you're owned by AT using RPG, then u never proverbially knew.....

Comment

I was in the tiny alley way on the way to the Hotel in Karkand. I was behind that stack of 2 crates near the ladder and this guy with a support kit comes so I hit him with 3 shells of mine (support kit) he drops, I miss, I die. It was so not cool. That happend like 3 times.

An then today. I guess this is what you guys call a "glitch". I was commander for the MEC team so I went to the square to command and went to the top of the big building. I figured it was safe there. Well the U.S. came and there was like 3 dudes. One saw me because I leaned over to see if the left yet. So he shoots me once. Not very much of my health was gone so I scooted over and he shoots me through the building 4 times and I die.

Not a good day for me.

Comment

Lag ...Lag, latency, what you see happening, may have already happened. Happens all the time. For example, I was gunning in a helo, and the opposing helo was in a right to left slide, as I fired the TV missle. As it got close, I moved the cursor to the left edge of the screen, and just kept clicking. I heard the explosion, got the 2 kills, and there was nothing in my screen, it was empty. I have also been hit by missles that appear to be way, way off target. Logically, I except these things as part of the game, but to my eyes, they make no sense. I think what happens is, in a futile attempt to catch-up, the game just skips showing you, and goes straight to the your dead part. Either way, its hard to live with.

Comment

I see it alot lately, where I get a kill before I hear my own gun go off or I die before I hear a bang only to see it was a nade.....I just chock it up to lag

Comment

It's been lagging alot lately on many servers I play on - my ISP, servers or w/e.

So now I'm getting killed by prone divers before they even hit the ground. It's annoying lol. Of course they always got a beautiful 35ms or something. How come it never works in my favor lol.

Comment

I never join servers with over 100 ping. Pings over that, or even over 60 makes the game unplayable

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                      I never join servers with over 100 ping. Pings over that, or even over 60 makes the game unplayable
                      I play routinely on Dallas-hosted servers with a ping from 120-160. Hardly unplayable when you get used to it.

The only gripe is that you can duck behind a corner for cover and still die.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
                        I don't get any servers UNDER 100ms. And I'm on the west coast of North America.

Comment

I'm in with the advice crew - playing pub servers worldwide (and I'm CEE based), you see plenty high ping.

FYIs - CEE is best served by German, Brit, and Swedish servers. Good ping, and usually a good standard of play.

For some reason the French servers house retards. Don't ask me why.

(Not that I've got anything against the French. Apart from me bow-fingers! :yay: )

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                            The only gripe is that you can duck behind a corner for cover and still die.
                            Which is pretty much why I don't play there. And TV-guiding is horrible as well.
                            Originally posted by RUDEnKRUDE View Post
                            FYIs - CEE is best served by German, Brit, and Swedish servers. Good ping, and usually a good standard of play.

For some reason the French servers house retards. Don't ask me why.
                            I tend to agree on that. Many french servers are pretty irritating to play on actually.

And of course, Sweden rocks!

Comment

I dont really mind where i play as long as its not a Dutch i/o server ( nothing wrong with Dutch ppl) i just find the admins extremely childish.

Comment

Working...
                              X