Actually had fun commanding today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually had fun commanding today.

I stopped commanding a while back. No one listened to orders, you know, the usual.

Tonight I chose to command at Dragong Valley (we were China). To my surprise, just about everyone was in evenly filled squads and were working as a team.

"Defend here", "Attack here", "Move here", and everyone was on point.

Two guys kept on trying to take the Refinery and I kept killing them everytime.
    I was running out of ammo.

Here comes the surprising part. I told the team i needed ammo. This guy right away answers, "I'll suicide and get you some ammo right away!". :salute:

We won the round against a higher ranked opponent.

Best game i've had as a commander in 500+ hours.

Too bad it's not always like that :cry:

Re: Actually had fun commanding today.

Originally posted by Envy337 View Post
    "I'll suicide and get you some ammo right away!".
    O.o :laugh:

Comment

^^ yeah agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Envy337 View Post
        "I'll suicide and get you some ammo right away!"
        umm.... ? wow?

Comment

I know its taking away from your team, but you could have dropped just one supply in a hidden place for yourself. THen noone would have to commit suicide. And one supply is not a big deal, imo.

But if you looking for consistant TW, try out Project REality. Almost every round on any server there is really good TW. Especially Tactical Gamer server.

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus
            I know its taking away from your team, but you could have dropped just one supply in a hidden place for yourself. THen noone would have to commit suicide. And one supply is not a big deal, imo.
            you get more points by not dropping crates pfft

Comment

you get more points by not dropping crates
              ????? How do you figure ?????

Ahh. sarcasm or the like

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus View Post
                Hes messing with you.

Comment

because he supplied you therefore adding 1/12 (depending on teamsize, and people alive) of a point to your total commanding score, any one YOU kill eliminates points from your score oddly enough, arty as well, if your teamates kill 5 guys while 10 guys are alive on your team that's 2.5 points for you, if you arty 5 guys while any number of people are alive on your team thats 0 points for you, i wish people would read commanding guides, i see commanders spamming the $hit out of arty an entire round and at the end the commander has say 50 points before 2x, yet similar round of using arty only in strategic places, IE enemy capping far off flag, group of guys capping flag while none of your guys around and i can end with 85-100 points before 2x, dividing act, the less people alive on your team the more points you get, hence 16 player huge maps when commander pulls out 300+ pts, IE one other guy alive on your team/your commander, each kill of his nets you 1 pt. read a guide i am tired

Comment

I suppose thats true, but the support nets a loss of 1 point.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                      I suppose thats true, but the support nets a loss of 1 point.
                      kinda evens it out i guess, since he suicided, but it still brings a tear to my eye that he would do that for his commander, most commanders are despised, regardless of how effective they are, maybe he felt sorry for him? and of course on another note if said commander was low on ammo i am sure the numerous guys he killed would have had kits full of ammo, nullifying everything, (supply crate, suiciding teamate)

Comment

Kill a support. Take his kit, throw yourself some ammo. Problem solved.

Comment

I suicide once in awhile for the team. Mainly to respawn at an important flag that is, or will be , under attack. My suicides have in one case repelled an entire squad from capping a flag - because I showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty View Post
                            I suicide once in awhile for the team. Mainly to respawn at an important flag that is, or will be , under attack. My suicides have in one case repelled an entire squad from capping a flag - because I showed up.
                            ahh, so many times have i sacrificed my life to protect the suburb and train accidents so my team could continue to get nade spammed at hotel.

Comment

Originally posted by nadicus View Post

Ahh. sarcasm or the like
                              read the commander guide on this very site.

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
                              Hes messing with you.
                              not at all its true.

Comment

Working...
                              X