Medic revive 'script' in action?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medic revive 'script' in action?

It might have been a script or macro. But it could also be skill. When I joined the BF2C tournament we had to do a boot camp. One of the skills we were taught was 'rez on the run" and that is when you can revive people while walking. If the player didn't look down or was running when he revived the fallen soldier, then I would be really suspucious.

Comment

Sounds like a macro.

Comment

Running revives are very easy to do, just look down and click when the defib reticule is over their body, remember defibs have a longer effective range than a knife so it is possible to revive from standing.

Comment

My guess is that everyone you guys have played with lately are haxzoring n00bs. Not really, but what is all the whining about? Prone dives are easily confornted by jumping behind them. Running revives are as easy as looking down running, stopping for half a sec, clicking and then double tapping W again. And guns not aiming at you have always been part of the slightly lagging animation of BF2.

Cheers

Comment

Wow, u guys are dumb.

the defibs have a large range, AND you can "quickswich" shock paddles to get them instantly recharged (and don't say its an exploit, it takes a lot of skill to hit "5,6" after every revive on the fly) so thats how they do it... can't believe you guys call macro's on everything...

Comment

Holy **** I can't believe EVERYONE until page 2 thought it to be a macro.. The game has been out for 2 1/2 years.

It's called running revives, and it has nothing to do with a glitch, or macro, or whatever the hell you were blaming it on.

FFS.

"insta-prone" has ALWAYS been possible, 1.0-1.41. It's the other way around that they nerfed.

Comment

^^^ preach on...i couldnt believe it either..i was reading posts going when are these *******es gonna realize ANYONE can do it ..its not a macro..and to the people who thought it was a hack?? go kill yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Monkmonkman View Post
                  Wow, u guys are dumb.

the defibs have a large range, AND you can "quickswich" shock paddles to get them instantly recharged (and don't say its an exploit, it takes a lot of skill to hit "5,6" after every revive on the fly) so thats how they do it... can't believe you guys call macro's on everything...
                  Funny thing is, some people still need a macro to do this. Instead of spending all of the effort they wasted on writing and testing one they could just spend it practicing. Its honestly pretty damn easy to do.

Im just pointing out that it honestly doesnt matter whether someone does or doesnt use a macro. No point in caring about it one way or another.

Comment

Like I said.. I always revive like that, Aim at the dead body while walking and click. :|:

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag
                    ur sig always gets my eye coz of my country's flag in it
                    Mwhaha, Like the mod too ?

Comment

Well I'll try that. Though I remember this guy was kinda 'running' over people doing that and not looking down, I'll try it.

If it's true, it's just another unrealistic (as in "unable to suspend belief") thing about BF2 that makes it more stupid by the day.

Similar to supply guys running around with their heavy machine guns still getting kills while standing and shooting with it. Ridiculous.

Comment

The M249 can kill in Close Combat while standing, don't know 'bout others though.

Comment

Running revives are certainly more difficult than crouching. The effective radius of the shock paddles is about 1 meter so timing is key. My "accuracy" for running revives is about 50% versus 80% or better for a crouch. Running rezs are called for when the wounded are out in the open.

On the comment about being shot when a weapon's animation is pointing elsewhere...nothing new there either. The animation built into BF2 that goes along with the standing to prone/strafing motion makes it look like the gun is pointing elsewhere when it's centered on your body filling you full of lead.

Comment

Running revives no, walking revives yes. you cant shock while in run mode.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post
                              Like I said.. I always revive like that, Aim at the dead body while walking and click. :|:

Mwhaha, Like the mod too ?
                              I actually never played it

Im not really into mods :cry:

Comment

You suck... What's so spectacular about reviving while moving? Every decent medic does it.

Comment

Working...
                                X