Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: Medic revive 'script' in action?

Yeah, I've learned just how stupid BF2 actually is, with each passing day.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by ent|ty View Post
    Hey, I will try it. Just another dumb, unrealistic ( as in 'unable to suspend disbelief') move I'll be able to make in BF2.
    We are all just pressing buttons on a keyboard here...
    Scratching our balls...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

That's actually true. If the tab says the server is 150ms, it plays like 65ms :/

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Knowing EA's skill I prefer to join servers that "ping me" (in the serverlist) over 200

Cheers

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

It probably is lag. When I start getting what appears to be one-shot by dive->proners then it's probably lag.

I just didn't notice any lag with the medic action in question. Then again, you could be running 300ms when the BF2 tab shows 65ms. :/

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

ent|ty what was your ping on the server. People can do truly amazing things when you have a 150+ ping But, really, it is easy to revive someone in a millisecond. Another way to do running revives is to hit prone and fire at the same time as you run at the body. As SOON and I mean as SOON as you hit thsese two keys. DO not wait for the revive, hit crouch. You will go down hlafway, revive them, and bounce up. It never fails whence you get it down right.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• 12:oc7ock
    replied

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
    Its..BF2 what do you expect? <<---stay away from ranked, play mods---->
    no one plays mods, get over it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Hey, I will try it. Just another dumb, unrealistic ( as in 'unable to suspend disbelief') move I'll be able to make in BF2.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Because if you actually read my OP, I stated "the crouch or dive animation was not played".

There is no need to dive or kneel to revive...
    you can revive while standing or running over someone as well...

try it... may take some practise to get it right every time...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Jemme101 View Post
    I also noticed the Support walking upright and firing with a high degree of accuracy. I have been playing with a Medic account ( Paddles.of.Peace.NL ) for a couple of days and hanging back on maps like SAK and Jala. The stuff you notice like running Medics insta-reviving or standing Supports getting lots of kills is getting silly. Ill be happy when QW or Crysis is released. Its definitely time to move on.
    This is true in the sense that it was probably happening, I was just too busy on the frontline (as assault or AT) to notice. Lately I've just been playing classes and 'sneaking' around with them. That's when I noticed this.

I so need another game as well. I'm only playing BF2 because there is currently no alternative in the same genre.(And I hate WWII mods).

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by justblazin
    and to the people who thought it was a hack?? go kill yourself
    TAWT.

to the bloke who said bout aiming up and firing, the only time the direction is correct on firing is on the horizontal axis. if theres a sniper on roof and your at the foot of that building, he can crawl to edge to shhot down, but it still looks like hes shooting on his planar level

oh and im sure i read somewhere that the LMG's are just as accurate standing up. forget where it was

Leave a comment:

• camper.
    replied

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
    It's the slogan for 10 year old Anti-Tanks everywhere.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest you look up BF2 videos on Youtube.
    It's originally XBOX Live and Google Vid

Leave a comment:

• Dairuka
    replied

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
    ^^ Why do you keep saying chocolate milk? Like in the "Its so girly" thread?

But yeah, I'd love some good chocolate milk.
    It's the slogan for 10 year old Anti-Tanks everywhere.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I suggest you look up BF2 videos on Youtube.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

It seems to come in waves. Someone finds a new way of doing stuff, you see it occassionaly, then suddenly EVERYONE is doing it. There seems to be a lot of prone divers again. I guess crouch-fire isn't popular anymore.

I've also noticed a trend for supply guys to shoot PKM/RPK while upright now, and getting the kill. Am I also missing something?

I was clueless for a long time that I could snipe just as well standing as when prone... then I really started owning because then I wasn't rooted while shooting. Perhaps I have to discover this with the supply weapons as well. Currently I just crouch prone with the PKM.
    What he said + there has been an influx of hackers the last week or so. They dont even try to hide it. Saw a guy doing 25-0 consecutive rounds with the M24 on SAK. I know most good snipers out there either personally or stat/account-wise, he wasnt one of them. Looked him up, Sniper Rifle KDR (Overall) 0.81. Yeah and now he is doing 25-0 rounds. I dont think so. Especially if he can fire into alleys that are obscured by fog

I also noticed the Support walking upright and firing with a high degree of accuracy. I have been playing with a Medic account ( Paddles.of.Peace.NL ) for a couple of days and hanging back on maps like SAK and Jala. The stuff you notice like running Medics insta-reviving or standing Supports getting lots of kills is getting silly. Ill be happy when QW or Crysis is released. Its definitely time to move on.

Leave a comment:

• -Shifty-
    replied

^^ Why do you keep saying chocolate milk? Like in the "Its so girly" thread?

But yeah, I'd love some good chocolate milk.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X