Can anyone help me with CSS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help me with CSS?

I know its possibly the most hated game by the BF2 community but there must be people from here that play it.

I only recently got it, and f**k me i cannot master killing anyone. One idea that i did have was that i am too impatient, because im used to playing BF2 where there is constant action. Do you have to be patient to master CS?

Other than that, it is a pretty good game despite what people say about it being for noob hacking bunnyhoppers.

Re: Can anyone help me with CSS?

i play it a few times a week, and yeah it takes patience I thought the same way when i first got it "I'm gonna own everyone" but i was sadly mistaken lol. I've had it for a few months and i still get owned plus you have to consider there are tons of hackers in the game, i still have not gotten one knife kill yet practice and you will get better but i must say it gets boring after a while...

Comment

Point crosshair at enemy's head, shoot in 2 round bursts.

Not much to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
        i play it a few times a week, and yeah it takes patience I thought the same way when i first got it "I'm gonna own everyone" but i was sadly mistaken lol. I've had it for a few months and i still get owned plus you have to consider there are tons of hackers in the game, i still have not gotten one knife kill yet practice and you will get better but i must say it gets boring after a while...

Are there really that many. All the servers ive been on are secured.

Comment

i blow at CS, dont look at me!

Comment

There are tons of cheaters in CS.

Basically, don't charge straight towards enemy base or you will get gumped. Stick with a few other guys, and carry as many flashbangs as possible with you.

Comment

spray and pray. the hitboxes are somewhat messed up and its prtty easy to get some headshots. also...dont stand still when ur shooting at someone whos pretty close. tap ur A and D so u do a little shuffle and it usually confuse the opponent a tiny bit. and there are tons of cheats in every game, so its just a part of everyhting uhave to deal wtih .

Comment

Turn the sound up. 80% of CSS is auditory, if you listen for footsteps you will always know when someone is coming. At my last LAN I was playing solo against two other guys who were pretty new, I had the volume up so I always knew when they were coming and it was like shooting fish in a barrel.

If you can afford it always go for Body Armor & Helmet, and the Car15/CV47 are the best choices for the majority of shots.

Comment

Yeah, its hard to play CS 1.6 or CSS After a week of bf2. That's why I only master gungame-modes and deatchmatches.

Comment

Working...
                  X