No announcement yet.

Anybody want a Basic Spec Ops Badge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anybody want a Basic Spec Ops Badge?

Whats happened to this forum? I understand the orignal post, its like most posts an attempt to pass on info or to get help. What caused all the people who felt the need to make negative post to do so? Geez, when will you guys learn. Ive been a member of this forum for about 2 years and dont usually make negative posts. I also dont have a thousand posts yet, so. Grow up fight the urge to show how little, positive, you have to offer. Everyone knows that any ten year old can attempt an insult, an adult, however, usually puts some thought into what they say.

Now why would I or anyone make a post like this? Simple, its because I usually read everyones posts and hope to learn something by doing so. Lately most of the posts read more like something a sad fifth grader would post and are a waste of time to read. Are you smarter than a fifth grader? I think most of the people here. I really dont have a clue why it hasnt been looking that way. Do you? . . . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
      Could be the private bug. You'll get basic awards every time with the private bug.
      What's the 'private bug'?

Comment

Originally posted by Ahab~Ahab View Post
        What's the 'private bug'?
        Sometimes when you connect to a ranked server it does not retrieve your stats from the EA master server correctly, you may have unlocks but no rank, or you might have your rank but no unlocks.
        When the former happens you sometimes get basic awards again, although all points gathered on the server will still be transmitted to the stats server.

Some people use this glitch to their advantage in BF2142 since some awards are worth several thousand points. Getting them repeatedly lets them rank up fast.

Comment

That's exactly what I have. I don't notice my rank but sometimes I have ZERO unlocks on servers that I play frequently. Thanks for the explanation.

I just got another basic assault badge last night.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski View Post
            Could be the private bug. You'll get basic awards every time with the private bug.

Well, I hope you can get basic awards... I guess I revise my statement.
            i once got promoted to pfc when i had the private bug for a round of regular ticket count 32 kark io

Comment

thats alot of times to get the spec ops basic, the thing i dont like, Comparing to 2142 is you need 100hr, though BF2 is better.

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1 View Post
                Your mother must be so proud....
                Man I honestly dont think she cares. Why are people so snarky and rude? Jesus Christ!!

Comment

Working...
                X