This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10th mountain divsion Racist.....

ok i may cuss but most of that post is an examp of the kind of thing ppl say not what i think ppl should say .
    and i dont say it in game i use push to talk so ppl dont have to put up with it .
    i sure dont type it for all to see young and old .
    as far as taking the **** gose here where i am we say taking the hand i just didnt think youd get it sorry .
    btw im 32 and at my age a bit of cussing wont make much diff .
    but i know what your saying theres a time and a place esp when using TS or VENT .
    cuz a lot of ppl play with their kids in the same room if not sat beside them looking on as they play .

Comment

I was playing on a 24/7 Oman server yesterday and the kiddie admins were complaining about baseraping. They said that if you were USMC and engaged a MEC plane...you were NOT to follow it back to their base. So if you shoot it down while it is trying to escape over it's own runway..you were going to be kicked. Um..that's why EA put AA guns there children. I can understand if you continue to spawn kill and bomb MEC jets before they take off...but this was ridiculous. There were plenty of people arguing about it and the text was like reading a book.

Kiddies that are bully admins really ruin a good game. I don't know FOR SURE if it was this server...but I don't appreciate @ZZhole Admins.

Haze

(Didn't mean to threadjack...)

Comment

Well i posted on their forums. Im not sure if you have to be members or not, but i told them what happened so hopefully they'll get him sorted. Personally, i've heard all the names under the sun, but i feel sorry for people who take it to heart and could feel un-welcome, and there could have easily have been someone on the server who might feel that way.

http://10thmd.net/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?3934.last

Comment

Trailer6

The_AssignmenT

ImADrummerNerd0314

Victims and enemies look a little suspect.

Comment

np man :laugh:
            god theres some bad admins out there how do they get the job or is there a lack of ppl willing to do it ?????

well the inportent thing is to report ppl for using racist remarks or for cussing all the time even after they have been told not to .
            im no admin but i try to let ppl know we dont want it in or BF2 gaming ..
            most will stop after their told to cuz they have some sense .

Comment

i once was called the "N" word once while i was playing, only once in my whole 450 hours of playing. It was silly as i am white, but the player was immediately banned from the server, almost instantly.

Originally posted by DosX
              Trailer6

The_AssignmenT

ImADrummerNerd0314

Victims and enemies look a little suspect.

obviously stat padders......kill streak on victims of over one hundred? um, no....

Comment

EA Games TOS found HERE

2. ONLINE CONTENT.
                Strong vulgar language, crude or explicit sexual references, discussions of illegal drugs, and hate speech are always inappropriate Content for EA Online.

3. ONLINE CONDUCT.
                You will violate the Terms of Service if you (or others using your Account) do any of the following:

Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another Member or guest that is unwanted. This means: don't say bad things about them, don't keep sending them unwanted messages, don't attack their race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. If you disagree with someone, respond to the subject, not the person.
                I'd say that w1nz is in violation of the TOS.

*EDIT: looks like we blew up their forums.... the public ones are gone

Comment

In another game I play, Star Wars battlefront 2, there are next to no admins on the servers, no language filters (on most servers). A lot of times I hear people make comments like this and othing happens to them, so they continue to truck up everyone's game. Be thankful that at least some servers have good admins.

Comment

right im off for a game or 2/100 :laugh:
                    remember if your on a pub ts and some 1 is acting the chancer .
                    you can record whats being said and then send the file to the sever and clan admins .
                    this will work even if the other guy is using BF2s voice thingy .
                    i say hand em the rope and let em do the work for ya :laugh:
                    bye all and dont let them get to you ,at the end of the day 99,9% of ppl play for fun so should you

Comment

this topic realy dissapointed me because i actualy was a member of 10th but i left after they started to let like 10yr old kids in the clan.Before i left everything was fine and i never even remember that guy as a member so he must be some little **** that donated or something to get admin.
                      Its a shame the clan has even let those kind of people in.

Comment

Originally posted by deadman2312
                        i once was called the "N" word once while i was playing, only once in my whole 450 hours of playing. It was silly as i am white, but the player was immediately banned from the server, almost instantly.

obviously stat padders......kill streak on victims of over one hundred? um, no....
                        Did you also notice that they mostly have clan members as their favorite victim/ worst enemy?

Stats padder indeed.

Comment

Look as I said the problem will be handled internally. [10th] w1nz is a new member. Also, as I do not admin the clan I cannot say what will happen, nor will I post results. If one of our adminning members wishes to do so, he will post. Other than that, I have nothing else to say about this matter.

Comment

thanks for the heads up guys..

ImADrummerNerd0314
                            The_AssignmenT
                            D4RKSH4DOWAG
                            Trailer6

report sent in..

:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Trailer6
                              Look as I said the problem will be handled internally. [10th] w1nz is a new member. Also, as I do not admin the clan I cannot say what will happen, nor will I post results. If one of our adminning members wishes to do so, he will post. Other than that, I have nothing else to say about this matter.
                              No word on the blatent stats padding then?

Comment

now now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X