Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The aircraft

Originally posted by CDN-SMOKEJUMPER View Post
    I'd like to see the A-10 fly like an A-10. That things can snap roll like crazy but in game it's sluggish and lazy. It can actually take a missle stike to the engine as well without coming down. It's a handling in reality is very responsive, in comparison to other games it feels like flying a WW2 bomber wich it certainly is not. It's the deadliest ground attack aircraft evr produced and is so lethal instead of retirement it's getting upgraded.

This domain may be for sale!

Some useful first hand stuff here.

I also agree that making them faster will balance them out too. Hard to gun down dudes running around if you only see them a second.

Otherwise Pr guys, thanks for the hours of entertainment even if you are forcing me to upgrade and OC to play as you meant it to be played!

Thanks again! :salute:
    AMEN TO THAT BROTHA! ive seen 5+ a-10s and they are VERY responsive. way more responsive than ingame. im prolly seeing more this summer i will be sure to to take more video to show how responsive they really are

Comment

We are trying our best while continually trying to push back the boundries that the engine sets via the limitations

Comment

Originally posted by [R-DEV]Gaz View Post
        We are trying our best while continually trying to push back the boundries that the engine sets via the limitations
        Ah you poor buggers, thanks for doing your best. It's been noticed and my almost 100hrs and extra couple kilo's I have to show for it.

Time to go join a gym so I can play guilt free and keep my girlfriend. After all I did tell her I'd dump her if she got fat first. :evil:

Comment

Working...
        X