Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, i just realized noone in karkand teamworks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, i just realized noone in karkand teamworks...

I know people say it also that karkand/jalalabad= no teamwork but I just realized that my video card can handle sharqi peninsula also (every other map lags like crap) and EVERY SQUAD has a level of teamwork that karkand can't offer.

I'm going to get a new video card because I HAVE the play the other maps bf2 has, it's like right now I have demo of a game called teamwork and I can't get full version till I pay 80$ for full version.

I'm also going to buy fraps and then I will be making alot less frag vids, I'll be mostly uploading videos of entire rounds unedited and I can have graphis that won't hurt you eyes .

Can't wait.

Re: Wow, i just realized noone in karkand teamworks...

karkand is NOT a teamwork map. people don't go there to listen to commanders and squad leaders they go to point whore at the hotel, i think dice even programmed it that way. i find jalalabad to have alot of teamwork, as US flank with a large squad to cap lake, then take junkyard, from then on it's /win US. as MEC spawn junkyard and stop US from taking lake, if MEC caps lake before US it's usually /win MEC, unless the rest of your team is retarded tho, then yea... its another kark

Comment

l0l why took you so long to realize ?

Comment

The current year and month are May 2007. Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by amndunncw View Post
          The current year and month are May 2007. Welcome!
          that would be month... then year correct?

Comment

IDK I just got done playin a round there, my full squad worked very very well together, 3 medics, 2 support and 1 sniper for taking out the distance shots and we freakin owned the whole map, I got the gold with over 200 points and 2nd thru 6th were all my squad as we were the top 6 players out of all 64, the lowest score in my squad was still 40 points more than the other teams high score...we were all over 150 and they only had 1 guy barely over 100

the only strange thing was my squad was following me around and I wasnt the SL, I dont think the SL knew how to give orders so everywhere I went there was a trail of green dots behind me, all I had to do was say "follow me"

its all in who you play with Eddy

Comment

if you just realized that then you've never been to a karkand server before in your life.

Comment

I have ben on karkand alot, if you look at my stats it's my favorite map.It's just that I never played anything but sniper in anyother maps because I get lag due t a sucky video card, but once I realized that I can play sharqi with no trouble I saw the level of teamwork that I once thought was a once a month kind of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
                  IDK I just got done playin a round there, my full squad worked very very well together, 3 medics, 2 support and 1 sniper for taking out the distance shots and we freakin owned the whole map, I got the gold with over 200 points and 2nd thru 6th were all my squad as we were the top 6 players out of all 64, the lowest score in my squad was still 40 points more than the other teams high score...we were all over 150 and they only had 1 guy barely over 100

the only strange thing was my squad was following me around and I wasnt the SL, I dont think the SL knew how to give orders so everywhere I went there was a trail of green dots behind me, all I had to do was say "follow me"

its all in who you play with Eddy
                  i have often had that happen to me, or they give me the squad. and all because i have a mic. *tisk* *tisk*

Comment

It depends on the ppl on the server. specially on RtJ you have these crappy sniperbattles at the beginning. And they may last until the end.
                    same at Karkand if you don't have some ppl trying to get a flag other than hotel.

Most of the times it only takes one good squad to turn the match.

FipZ

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                      I know people say it also that karkand/jalalabad= no teamwork but I just realized that my video card can handle sharqi peninsula also (every other map lags like crap) and EVERY SQUAD has a level of teamwork that karkand can't offer.

I'm going to get a new video card because I HAVE the play the other maps bf2 has, it's like right now I have demo of a game called teamwork and I can't get full version till I pay 80$ for full version.

I'm also going to buy fraps and then I will be making alot less frag vids, I'll be mostly uploading videos of entire rounds unedited and I can have graphis that won't hurt you eyes .

Can't wait.
                      Is there a map that there IS teamwork? You can't blame the game or it's maps for lack of teamwork. People either work together or they don't. They choose not to because the game allows them to still score being a solo rambo.

Just play the super-medic, hyper-accurate weapon including sniper range (you'll outsnipe with less effort), insta-heal packs, why do you need anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
                        I have ben on karkand alot, if you look at my stats it's my favorite map.It's just that I never played anything but sniper in anyother maps because I get lag due t a sucky video card, but once I realized that I can play sharqi with no trouble I saw the level of teamwork that I once thought was a once a month kind of thing.
                        Kark is my most played too, because of crappy video..
                        It's rare I find a kark server where team work is actually happening

sharqi runs ok for you? what card do you have?

Comment

You play on the wrong servers.

Comment

Wait a sec, I always thought eddy was the guy that hated I/O, always took a M95 to the uncaps shooting pilots :|: ?

Comment

ive played karkand quite a bit lately.....

create a squad called 'teamwork' or 'Voip Only' and ask people with mics to join squad #.........this is the best way to get a squad that works as a team...

you cant invite ppl either, they have to join on their own in search of actual teamwork and communication

Comment

Working...
                              X