Help with Helicopter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Helicopter

Hello, I am a Captain on the brink of promotion to Major... However, I seem to be a Karkand whore. I would love to be as skilled at flying helicopters as I am at infantry, but for the life of me I can not quite figure out the skills to own. I would say I am average at the chain gun, below average at the TV missiles, and aveage at flying the sucker. Any tips you guys can give? Anything you find useful when flying or any way that you are able to rack up kills/driver kill assists, or kills while soloing.

Thanks & Cheers

Re: Help with Helicopter

I would say, check the forums using the Search feature.

Been posted a dozen times. Maybe 3 this week.

TBF2 admins need to make one of them a sticky already...

Comment

Search is (as on many forums) disfunctional. Results specific to and primarily helpful to my field of inquiry will be achieved from replies to my thread, not a thread of another. And, yes I have used the seach anyways for this topic, but help with helicopters is not a cut and dry answer like some questions (why can i not get 1st sarge...) you can get more and varied answer from different posts.

Cheers

For example the top results for helicopter help are:

Help with Helicopter (this thread)

Roll or Slide? ( 1 2)

I've Given Up ( 1 2 3)

Sticky: The Person Above You ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

SNIper quesTION ????? ( 1 2)

your most halarious kill/death ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

What's "stat padding"? ( 1 2 3)

As you can see these threads are not entirely helpful.

Comment

USE MOUSE AND KEYBOARD

AND PRACTICE

that's all

Comment

Yes, but most people do not want to re-type a 5 paragraphs with tips pertaining to this subject, which has been posted many many times.

It needs to be stickied!

If you are looking to fly shortly, about an hour or so, you can add me to Xfire.
          We'll have you hittin your target with the TV cam 9/10 times by the time we're down. With exception to rockets that go right through your target!

Comment

My xfire is bobisscary
            Wouldn't mind practicing TVs with a vet sometime, but I might not have a chance until next weekend.

Cheers

Comment

I was an ok piolet and i got the Logitec joystick which really helps with beeing able to move around alot. Do you use keyboard and a mouse? if so you should try joystick i love it It just makes everytihng easyer

Comment

Added you to Xfire.

DingDong's right, can't go wrong with a joystick. Forget about trying to fly with a mouse.

Comment

I have a G15 keyboard and a Logitech someting or other joystick. I usually use the keyboard because the joystick is a little uncomfortable.

EDIT: Just saw the reply serpent, hopefully I can get on BF2 soon...

Cheers

Comment

Yeah I only have 30 something hours in a chopper. But I would say that playing an unranked server or something might help. That way your stats arent affected. try to shoot as many TVs as you can. And practice clicking. I am not an expert, but I can aim well with TVs

hope that helped
                    =JTF2=

Comment

watch these below and find sloi and click the vids in his link

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Hi.

Sig check.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi View Post
                          Hi.

Sig check.
                          :dead:

Comment

Lol Thanks predrag and sloi. Predrag I assume you are predrag1 on youtube, are you talking about the 32 player DMOC dalian server. I play there sometimes...

Cheers

P.S. Sloi how come you never visit secretsofbattlefield anymore?

Comment

I'd reconmend trying to gun/ pilot on singlplayer (64 maps or regular 16) I found that it isnt similar but it can help at some stuff as long as you the difficulty on above 0.6.

Comment

Working...
                              X