Being located with the SRAW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Being located with the SRAW

theres a thing when a tank gets hit a red thing will come up on his screen of the direction of fire, so if its on the left side he wll get a red thing on the left side, im sure.

so that gives it away, but theres nothing worse than beeing in a tank and need seeing the AT guy,man that sucks

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000 View Post
      the first thing i do when i am in a tank and i hear a lock, i look for popular spots. it works most of the time.
      Between UAV, spotting, checking the popular positions, and just not being blind (how hard is it to see someone with a really big rocket on their shoulder looking straight at you?) one sweep is almost always enough to locate someone who has an AT lock on you.

To avoid the problem at shorter ranges you can learn to fire and guide without using the sight. At longer ranges aim close to the target and then bring the sight onto the target just before impact. The ideal is to pop the AT round up a bit and then bring it down on top of the target. That way even the hit indicators and smoke trail won't tell them much.

Comment

Also when you are in a area with an open field of fire its a good Idea to make the A/T rocket travel a wide curve to the target. When I get to chose I prefer a shot of about 10 meters or less from above. The main guns on all armor cant fire at that angle, they must move or die. . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Thanks all, i have been reading & your tips are helping alot, i kinda started out tank busting & got discouraged cuz they allways spotted me, got into the other kits & just tryn to learn much as i can about this sraw.

tanks aggain:salute:

Comment

Yeah and some people just know where to look when they're being painted.

Comment

Working...
            X