Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration question BF2

Hi,

Recently I moved on from bf2 But I would like to know If it is possible to give my copy to a friend so they can play . Atm the game is not installed. :hmm:

I would like to know -

1. Is this even possible?

2. Do i hafto reinstall bf2 + patchs to delete registration?

3. Or could i delete the membership from ea site somehow?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Registration question BF2

Not with the same CD-Key.

Comment

What alex cryptically was trying to tell you is that you can't have a friend play on the same CD-key as you have currently. Your BF2 account will never be deleted, it stays in EA's databases even if you reinstall.

Comment

no u can do it. i shared a bf2 cd key with my brother until he got his own copy. so just give ur friend ur disks and cd key and he should be able to play fine with his own account. and he doesnt need to register with EA to play.

Comment

So whats to stop thousands of people around the world using the same CD-Key but different accounts. Methinks not.

Comment

Well, I got my pre-owned copy off ebay today, no issues playing online, however My awards and stats do not seem to save...?

Comment

Yes i pretty much give them the lot ...theres no use for me to have it still registered/Installed, Isnt there a delete account button when you login?
              I remember making new accounts when i changed my name about 5 times(lol yes i wasnt happy with them) . i can see why you can use 4 soldiers in 2142.
              I have trouble remembering its been a while since i played last.

Comment

Originally posted by alex98uk View Post
                So whats to stop thousands of people around the world using the same CD-Key but different accounts. Methinks not.
                its prob the fact that u cant use the same cd key at the same time, so theres prob a little chance that if ur using a cd key found from the internet that someone else wontbe using it.

Comment

Working...
                X