Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i need some tips plz

Originally posted by ~SOM~Soldat View Post
    I try and capture a flag, but thats just me...
    key word try.... any server with a half a$$ed decent gunner, soloer would cream you before the flag drops to 1/5th down, heck that is a piece of cake shot for a tank or AT too.

Originally posted by weeyoo View Post
    I click constantly when firing tv missles and keep the target at the center of the HUD. That works for me most of the time.
    you likely miss most of the time too. not to mention the center of the hud = the center of chopper = where missles are the most likely to go through

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS View Post

you likely miss most of the time too. not to mention the center of the hud = the center of chopper = where missles are the most likely to go through
      When I mean target, I do not mean center of chopper. Check my stats, I know where to aim.

What I meant to say was....where you intend to hit the chopper, nose if moving backward, side if rolling away, under if upside down, or tail if moving forward...keep that point center screen.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by weeyoo View Post
          When I mean target, I do not mean center of chopper. Check my stats, I know where to aim.

What I meant to say was....where you intend to hit the chopper, nose if moving backward, side if rolling away, under if upside down, or tail if moving forward...keep that point center screen.
          check my stats i know where to aim :laugh:
          1.42kdr in a chopper. you may know where to aim, but you must have just learned. i find the tail hits every time, regardless of movement, even choppers upside down in a barrel roll, hit the tail and it connects 9 times out of ten. and dude i have to say.....accuracy 18%!!!!! how the frig is it that low? u must waste alot of ammo waiting for vehicles eh

Comment

my tip is alread been said, and can only be done by communicating with your pilot.....

have you pilot fly high...have him point downward towards the target, so the terrain may offer a contrasted backdrop to your TV screen

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp View Post
              my tip is alread been said, and can only be done by communicating with your pilot.....

have you pilot fly high...have him point downward towards the target, so the terrain may offer a contrasted backdrop to your TV screen
              nice one alpha thats working with me thanks dude

Comment

Just keep aiming where you think you need to go and you should be fine

Comment

when on Dragon i have a little bit of blutack handy, it goes in the middle of my screen... that also helps for the cannon, dumbfires and also MGs on jets

and i have yet to learn this tab business

Comment

The sky on Dragon valley is a god damn nightmare unless your pilot is at least 300m above the ground looking down. If your opponent has the height advantage you may aswell give up.

Comment

Working...
                    X