Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does this count as a road kill?

squishing a guy with my apc in water
    I got two of those and I ran over three people with a buggy but still didnt get my vet transport

thread will be deleted as soon as I get the answer so dont gimme tjhat "search" stuff

Re: does this count as a road kill?

apc is armour not transport

there lies your answer

Comment

Have you ever run over somebody in a jeep?

Thats a road kill because you're killing somebody due to the use of your vehicle, but not your vehicles weapon.

This is typically the best way to earn road kills in a Transport.

------------

Have you ever shot an enemy transport with your own transport, to the point where it exploded, and the resulting explosion killed enemies nearby?

Thats a road kill because you're killing somebody due to the explosion of your enemy's vehicle, but not your vehicle's weapon directly. This is why you get a [FAV] sign, instead of a [T-90] when you shoot an FAV with a tank shell, and the resulting explosion kills an enemy.

Thats how Jets and Helicopters get the majority of their roadkills.

Comment

I can only offer this advice (its how I got my vet trans) Wake Island, make sure you start the round as USMC and the round is also new. Get in the F35 and fly quickly to either of the two flags nearest the carrier. Bail out of the plane and hop in the tank destroying all the jeeps that are there, there is a reason for this.

Once you've capped the flag a DPV will spawn (thats the reason ) Now get in the DPV and race to the airfield constantly tooting your horn as some enemies will think your friendly. Just run over the people waiting by the chopper pad and just keep driving around like a mentalist till you have enough roadkills. It might take a couple of goes to rack em up but you will get them.

Comment

Yep, Wake 64, on a baserape allowed server = roadkills.

If you have balls (and VERY good timing), you could get the commander to drop an FAV onto the carrier and you can whizz around and kill. But of course, that would need an entire squad + the commander.

Comment

Try Operation Road Rage, its big and open. Get in a jeep and run thru bad guys all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka View Post
              Have you ever run over somebody in a jeep?

Thats a road kill because you're killing somebody due to the use of your vehicle, but not your vehicles weapon.

This is typically the best way to earn road kills in a Transport.

------------

Have you ever shot an enemy transport with your own transport, to the point where it exploded, and the resulting explosion killed enemies nearby?

Thats a road kill because you're killing somebody due to the explosion of your enemy's vehicle, but not your vehicle's weapon directly. This is why you get a [FAV] sign, instead of a [T-90] when you shoot an FAV with a tank shell, and the resulting explosion kills an enemy.

Thats how Jets and Helicopters get the majority of their roadkills.
              hmm I ran them over with my apc, i didnt shoot them

but yea prolly counted as armor kills

Ihave over 1.7k road kills with a chopper, 5 of those must have been done inone round, Im suprised I dont have my vet transport yet

on well I see people doing that wake trick all the time lol, I guess its time for me to try it as well

Comment

yeah Pred it was counted as armor roadkills

Comment

oh well, todays my badge getin day

expert first aid, vet transport, and ill try expert ground and air defence

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                    Yep, Wake 64, on a baserape allowed server = roadkills.

If you have balls (and VERY good timing), you could get the commander to drop an FAV onto the carrier and you can whizz around and kill. But of course, that would need an entire squad + the commander.

Isn't that disabled :|:

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post
                      [/B]

naa u can still drop a vehicle on the carrier, seen some people doin it a few days ago

that would be impossible btw coz cars handle like crap on carrier deck, only adventage ud have would be USMC guys thinking ur one of them and not givin a fcuk

Comment

hahahaha ...ok, the way I did it was on Gulf of Oman, on the USMC side, take a buggy and head for MEC main. Jet whores, Chopper whores, and Tank whores, all waiting and ready for mowing. 5 is all you need? ...could get that your first try.

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy View Post
                          hahahaha ...ok, the way I did it was on Gulf of Oman, on the USMC side, take a buggy and head for MEC main. Jet whores, Chopper whores, and Tank whores, all waiting and ready for mowing. 5 is all you need? ...could get that your first try.
                          no I got 5 lol, just didnt know those 2 apc kills didnt count, its actually easy, I was just wondering what the real definiton of a road kill is

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post
                            [/b]

There are 2 places, on Wake, it's the tiny gaps where the Cobra spawns. There is water, but when you drop the car, you have a split second to jump in and drive away.

Actually, you could just rob a blackhawk but that makes you a bit vulnerable.

And no, cars don't handle like crap, it's one of the things where BF2's limited physics really shines.

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
                              apc is armour not transport

there lies your answer
                              you can get road kills in either tho..

Comment

Working...
                              X