Ive sold my BF2 sioul to play Ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ive sold my BF2 sioul to play Ps3

hell yeah wait until Crysis comes around its going to blow the PS3, Wii, and 360 away!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
      LOL. Typical fanboy talk from a guy who hasnt played the game but has an "educated and argumented opinion about a game". Just to educate yourself- Solid Snake for example is a James Bond type of character. Make your own conclusions, fanboy.
      LoL! is that all you got to say, just wave the fanboy lable around. Yes, I am a fanboy. Thats because I know what the hell is hot in the gaming world...lol.

For your info I own a PS2, I have played all the MGS's. The first one was good the second one and the third one sucked ***. It looks like Gun's of the Patriot's is going to be the same as the third, so I will pass.

Plus, there is no reason to say crap that you don't even know about. How the hell do you know what I'v played and what I havn't played. That is like me telling you, you have never played an Xbox...

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
      hell yeah wait until Crysis comes around its going to blow the PS3, Wii, and 360 away!!
      Crysis is being made for the 360 you do know that, right....

By you and the rest of the breed.
      Just some stats found on the net.

Xbox360: 88 (39 released, 49 announced)

PS3: 40 (8 released, 32 announced)

Wii: 69 (18 released, 51 announced)
      Thank you, for further proving my point...lol

Yes, the PC does kick consoles ***.

Comment

Originally posted by DaRkNeSs View Post
        LoL! is that all you got to say, just wave the fanboy lable around. Yes, I am a fanboy. Thats because I know what the hell is hot in the gaming world...lol.
        What separates fanbois from the rest of the crowd is that fanbois "think" they know whats hot in "their" gaming world.

For your info I own a PS2, I have played all the MGS's. The first one was good the second one and the third one sucked ***. It looks like Gun's of the Patriot's is going to be the same as the third, so I will pass.
        I get the picture, thanks. The first MGS story was a lot easier to understand than the two sequels so I guess you just didnt "get" the games and quickly labeled the characters as "homosexual". Which is odd because Snake himself is known to have a female companion in MGS1 and MGS3. But meh, I think you just wanted to leave an impression of a good guy and didnt want to use your regular "Snake is gay LOLZ!" lines, huh?

Plus, there is no reason to say crap that you don't even know about. How the hell do you know what I'v played and what I havn't played. That is like me telling you, you have never played an Xbox...
        If you ever actually played MGS you would at least remember more from the games than a homosexual impression it left to you. Kind of odd really, I dont look for sexuality in games but I guess to each his own.

Thank you, for further proving my point...lol
        Which is what I meant to do. But it still boils down to the mere fact that X360 has a headstart and Sony has made some extremely bad business decisions. Price doesnt affect me, Ive got a job. The only thing that ever had raised any interest for me in X360 repertoire was GOW, but it was supposed to be short anyway, and I aint going to buy a console for one game.

Crysis is being made for the 360 you do know that, right....
        Further proves the point that you dont know jack about whats "hot" in the gaming world. Please, read the press releases about Crysis on X360. The guys with their 360 will have to "enjoy" a fraction of what the PC is going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
          Further proves the point that you dont know jack about whats "hot" in the gaming world. Please, read the press releases about Crysis on X360. The guys with their 360 will have to "enjoy" a fraction of what the PC is going to get.
          I have, and I do know it will not be the same as the PC version. But, I was just mearly pointing out that the 360 was going to have Crysis as well. I am guessing the game will not be as long. But, it will still have all of the physics and the basic engine the game is created around. Becuase the Xbox360 was built with DirectX 10 in mind, basicly what I am saying is the Xbox already has DX10 built into the videocard.

Look all that I'm saying is that PS3 is not that great. They made a bad marketing move from the begining. They made some really stupid *** moves on the hardware inside the PS3. Why the hell would you want a blue-ray? lol

I just got my GameInformer mag. today. One article states that the PS3 is going to have a achievment system just like the 360. They need to come up with thier own sh!t already instead of jocking everybody elses stuff.

A) They stole the Wii's movement function thingy.
          and
          B) They just stole Xbox's achievment Point system.

Their are only two games that I really enjoy on the PS2 Socom and Tenchu.

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
          I think you just wanted to leave an impression of a good guy and didnt want to use your regular "Snake is gay LOLZ!" lines, huh?
          Sorry, but I don't like to really trash talk all that much on the internet, about games. Thats somthing a child would say about a game.

I said, almost every character, If that was hard for you to understand let me rewrite it for you. Snake not gay...most of the villans gay!

Comment

You guys write to freaking much .. jeez.

Comment

That video was horrendous.

Comment

Crysis will suck on Xbox360, I mean a game with the same engine.
                360 aint getting it, only a game with the Cryengine 2 engine, which is cut down like hell to fit the requirements.

PC wins again.

Comment

Just bought myself Gran Turismo 4.

Oh my god what fun. Thank god I havent sold my PS2.

Comment

Just bought myself Gran Turismo 4.

Oh my god what fun. Thank god I havent sold my PS2.
                    Those f*cking licenses made me cringe. You always get them in the end, but trying to do them on a gamepad 500 times = :shakehead:

Still, the GT series is quite fulfilling, a virtual IA-License is far better than the JPEGs you get in BF2.

Comment

I remember back when I sucked at GT those licenses almost made me cry. They are quite damn hard even now, but not as frustrating when youre older and know how to play. Plus, gamepads FTW.

Its such a good game. GT is the best stress test for a guy. You know your nerves will be made of steel once you finish a game and actually work your way through it. Plus, once youve set up your car to suit your style, the game becomes so much fun.

Touche on the JPEGs.

Comment

Working...
                      X