Ive sold my BF2 sioul to play Ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive sold my BF2 sioul to play Ps3

My Ps3 has been the nail ion the coffin to end an almost 2 year love affair with Bf2. More and more the months go on the less i play Bf2 and look forward or play my Ps3 games...its game as far as me spending my new GFX card money on Ps3 games and pre-orders..

The real nail was this beta I got into...
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Air combat, tanks, ground combat, big maps, 32 players, bluetooth ear piece chat enabled, motion control flying...and stunning graphics

Re: Ive sold my BF2 sioul to play Ps3

i wud have gotten the 360 :/ much better games IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
      QFT! :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper1432 View Post
        LOL, as if...:laugh:

Comment

wow only TBF2 could make this thread a xbox 360 vs ps3

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield View Post
            LOL, as if...:laugh:
            Sorry to tell you but the games are better. Most of the games for the PS3 are all Asian games. Car Racing, and RPG's. That is about it, they are finally starting to come out with some FPS but they suck ***. Resistants fall of man just totally sucked, the AI was to easy (Retarded). Its already been proven on 40 sites that the PS3 is a cheap P.O.S PS2 remake with better lighting effects.

ITS OVER PRICED TO HELL! Why pay 600$ when you can buy a Xbox360 for half the price and, they both almost have the same damn graphics!

GUESS WHAT!
            All of the exclusive titles that were for the PS3 are now on the Xbox360

*COUGH*Grand Theft Auto and Assassins Creed!

The Xbox 360 still has a whole buncha exclusive titles!

Check and Mate, my good friend.

Comment

Xbox has already got some problems with GTA4.
              Wait a year or two, PS3 will dominate the consoles then. But now its 360.

PC kicks both their arses, but thats not the point.

Comment

Originally posted by DaRkNeSs View Post
                Sorry to tell you but the games are better. Most of the games for the PS3 are all Asian games. Car Racing, and RPG's. That is about it, they are finally starting to come out with some FPS but they suck ***. Resistants fall of man just totally sucked, the AI was to easy (Retarded). Its already been proven on 40 sites that the PS3 is a cheap P.O.S PS2 remake with better lighting effects.
                LOL, proven by whom, X360 fanbois? While X360 is nearing its final potential, PS3 is still new on the market with the main titles still being in development. Its a slow start for PS3, and not because the hardware is sh!t as youre trying to make it look like. Trying, without any facts whatsoever. Spoken like a trye fanboy. Theres enough time, flagship titles will come out, and for X360 fans its all going to be paying for multiplay, enjoying GOW, GOW2 and Halo3 and thats it.

ITS OVER PRICED TO HELL! Why pay 600$ when you can buy a Xbox360 for half the price and, they both almost have the same damn graphics!
                Comparing graphical potential between a console thats been out for far longer than the other is stupid. Finely crafted games are still in development. GT and MGS4 for example, and even they are far too new to actually use the most of what the console has to offer. Being a Resident Evil fan, the difference between 2 games, one released closer to the launch of PS2 than other is like comparing night and day. Dead Aim and Outbreak series is what Im talking about. While Dead Aim looked great, Outbreak looked simply magnificent.

GUESS WHAT!
                Two Ive heard about were Ace Combat and GTA. Thats it.

And the PS3 doesnt? Dont make me laugh.

Indeed, better luck next time pal.

Comment

GUESS WHAT!

*COUGH*Grand Theft Auto and Assassins Creed!

righto mate:salute: GRAW2 pwns the PS3 im sorry, i played PS3 at my local walmart, the game has horrible AA, its all jaggedy and ****:shakehead:

Comment

GRAW2? Made by UBI, right? Its a port, and UBI is known to sh!t on its fanbase so I wouldnt be surprised if I get a halfassed port from them. They screwed up with R6:V already. Dont use ports as a base for your opinion.

Comment

Good luck with your purchases. I'd buy a PS3 but I'm going to wait for a decent price drop and more games. As of now I own two 360s, one premium, one Elite. The Xbox 360 has a much larger game library and MOST ports actually run better on the 360 hardware. I know it's sad but it's the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                        LOL, proven by whom, Xbox Fanbois
                        What the hell do you mean, by who Xbox360 fanboys?

There are a whole buncha major gaming sites that have stated this. Including 1up, IGN, and Gamespot. (I will look for the links and post them.)

I have something to tell you also, MGS sucks the game play blows. If you havn't noticed this also, almost all of the characters on MSG are either homosexual or Bisexual. I don't play games with queers in them... I don't know about you...lol. Besides the story line is just plain retarded.

Xbox360 nearing its final potential...
                        lol its not even close to it yet.

And the PS3 doesn't?
                        Ok...if the PS3 does have some exclusive titles name them...lol. The only ones I know of are GT and MSG. All the other games are multiplatformed.

Comment

What the hell do you mean, by who Xbox360 fanboys?
                          By you and the rest of the breed.

There are a whole buncha major gaming sites that have stated this. Including 1up, IGN, and Gamespot. (I will look for the links and post them.)
                          Googled and got gotfrag first. first. Entertain yourself.

Not by any means is the PS3 a "slightly upgraded PS2" as you make it out to be, any more than the X360 would be a slightly upgraded Xbox. The article does however try to explain why X360 is beating PS3 at the moment

I have something to tell you also, MGS sucks the game play blows. If you havn't noticed this also, almost all of the characters on MSG are either homosexual or Bisexual. I don't play games with queers in them... I don't know about you...lol. Besides the story line is just plain retarded.
                          LOL. Typical fanboy talk from a guy who hasnt played the game but has an "educated and argumented opinion about a game". Just to educate yourself- Solid Snake for example is a James Bond type of character. Make your own conclusions, fanboy.

lol its not even close to it yet.
                          Far closer than the PS3, dont you think? Considering its out for what, 2 years now?

Ok...if the PS3 does have some exclusive titles name them...lol. The only ones I know of are GT and MSG. All the other games are multiplatformed.
                          Just some stats found on the net.

Xbox360: 88 (39 released, 49 announced)

PS3: 40 (8 released, 32 announced)

Wii: 69 (18 released, 51 announced)

Comment

Shame Machine just think your going to miss out on Crysis, F:FOW, ET:QW and UT3 if you don't come back to us

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                              Shame Machine just think your going to miss out on Crysis, F:FOW, ET:QW and UT3 if you don't come back to us
                              Indeed. You should have invested those 600+ into your PC first as its going to have upcomig titles that will blow your mind away. Which is exactly what Im doing. Consoles can wait, at least until the true and great SP games are coming out.

Comment

Working...
                              X