How do I edit fraps resoluton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I edit fraps resoluton?

I have 2 settings 'Half size' and 'Full size' but both save as 640x512 or somthing like that. Is there a way to increase this?

Re: How do I edit fraps resoluton?

what version do you have? If its full size, its the resolution that you are running, lets say 1024x768, thats what fraps is going to record at, half size is the half of that, and its better for some computers because you can get more framerates doing it half size

Comment

I don't think you can change the res to something custom. Full size should render at application size, if it's not...there is something wrong. Try reinstalling fraps.

Or...do you have a trial version? I think they may be limited to half size only. Not sure.

Comment

Also, to get the highest possible resolution out of FRAPs, you need at least a Core 2 Duo. Say you're running 2560x1600 with an uberleet GFX card, but you're still running a P4 3.2 HT(like me ). It won't record at 2560x1600 even if it's set at full size, it will automatically resize itself to(I think) 1024x768. Don't quote me on that rez...I'll for the info soon.

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC View Post
          Also, to get the highest possible resolution out of FRAPs, you need at least a Core 2 Duo. Say you're running 2560x1600 with an uberleet GFX card, but you're still running a P4 3.2 HT(like me ). It won't record at 2560x1600 even if it's set at full size, it will automatically resize itself to(I think) 1024x768. Don't quote me on that rez...I'll for the info soon.
          actually, It will automatically go to half size.

Comment

Working...
          X