Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keep getting disconnected from every server?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep getting disconnected from every server?!?

SOMEBODY PLZ HELP ME!! For some reason i keep getting disconnected from every server for some strange reason... i just recently download patch 1.4 beta and went back to 1.3, following the readme's instructions. Ever since i went back to 1.3 i am constantly kicked from any server after at most 2 minutes... this is what it says...

You have been kicked via PunkBuster (for 0 minutes) ... This PB Server Requires (A1365 C1.256) - Error loading pbcl

I don't know why i am constantly getting kicked for this.. there is nothing wrong with my lag.. i dunno if it's because of the 1.4 beta patch because nobody else is complaining about it... can somebody help me?!

btw, this is how i changed it back to 1.3.. i made a copy of the battlefield 2 folder in program files or whatever... then downloaded the patch. I changed it back to 1.3 by renaming both folders.. the Battlefield 2 folder i changed to Battlefield 2 beta and the Copy of Battlefield 2 folder i changed to Battlefield 2.. it might be punkbuster but i don't know.. if u know what's going on or if i mesed up plz tell me how to fix it or why it's like this.. otherwise i have to reinstall it and i don't want to have to reinstall the expansion pack and download the 1.3 patch again..

Re: Keep getting disconnected from every server?!?

try updating to the latest version of punk buster.... i came across a link earlier that had the latest .htm files to upgrade punk buster. (cant find again tho)

Im a BF2 newb but it sounds like its a problem with your punk buster version.

Comment

Re: Keep getting disconnected from every server?!?

thnx ill try that.. i haven't played bf2 for a while.. instead played fear.. maybe that has something to do with the punkbuster thingy...

Comment

Working...
      X