Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the level of teamwork in a clan match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is the level of teamwork in a clan match?

We play Infantry 8v8 leagues and the only kits that are ever used are Medic and support. Snipers are a waste of time. Fine you mention claymores lmao. That shows you have not really played in teamwork games.

Let me give you an example. You are sniper holding a flag, You have 2 claymores. A squad of 4 people attack your flag, 1 dies from claymore he is revived immidiatly, a second dies form your other claymore, he is revived. How long do you think your sniper rifle is going to be able to hold off 4 medics lmao.

Clan matches are a completrely different ball game. If you want to experience teamwork come to one of our servers one day we always have a lot of members on and we always play as squads.

Search for uk-c in server browser.

Comment

Actually, clans I've been in have displayed a lesser level of teamwork than those tourney things, like Aus Forces etc.

At least in Aus Forces we have squads, Squad leaders, ranks, chain of command, assigned kits, it's absolutely awesome. You know learn how to take down buildings, cover each other, yell "clear" over TS, it's great.

Comment

rancid elf it's not that you can STOP the flag from being capped it's that you can make it take longer to cap without sacrificing any tickets.
        And in many situations in urban and jungle/forest combat a hidden sniper that is a good shot can hold up alot of people ive done it before and its been done to me.

ex: mashtuur we had just took back the south gas and waited for chopper, a sniper with an svd was landing headshots and anyone who wasn't bunnyhopping was dead.

another with thwe m95 stopped us from getitng in the chopper, all in all we lost 13+ soldiers total and about four of those we couldn't revive.

2 snipers held up a 6 man squad and a chopper for about seven minutes...I think thats worth it.

ex: sharqi a sniper with an svd was hidden somewhere (to this day I don't know where) and we where trying to retake the alleyway, as we tried 2 claymore scroed two kills which where revived, as we got on the flag a nade spam took more of us out which where in turn revived and after that the svd cam,e into play and even though we got the flag we where taking fire rapid and accurate enough so that we didn't leave that area until the sniper was disconnected from the server because a noob admin accused him of hacking.

snipers aren't for capping flags they are for slowing things down and giving everyone alot of crap they don't need, they also make a great sub for uav if they are willing to hide and not shoot at all.

Comment

Working...
        X