Bf2+Vent=OLYOMGWTFLMAO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf2+Vent=OLYOMGWTFLMAO

Ok today is tarted playing bf2 demo again with my friend. so any hoo i load up bf2 when im on vent and he starts saying the volume of my voice is low. So i go to options turn it high but its still low (+10) i tried restarting my comp = nothing
    my sound card is SoundBlaster 24-bit and when it test whenever i push the button i hear a weird click in my headphones

Re: Bf2+Vent=OLYOMGWTFLMAO

The weird click is the sound Ventrillo makes when you press the Push To Talk button, thats normal.

Go to Start > Control Panel > Sound and Audio Devices

And on the volume tab click advanced, have a fiddle with the Mic setting, if you can't see you click Options > Properties and check the box to enable it.

It proberbly won't help but it's all i can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by HeatFlare View Post
      The weird click is the sound Ventrillo makes when you press the Push To Talk button, thats normal.

And on the volume tab click advanced, have a fiddle with the Mic setting, if you can't see you click Options > Properties and check the box to enable it.

Also Options > Advanced Properties, an Advanced box should appear under Microphone click it to bring up a new box their should be a tick box for Mic Boost (+20dB)

^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by HeatFlare View Post

still didnt work, i know about the vent sound, like the vent sound u prress after you talk, it makes a strange click after that

Comment

if your just using vent, try disabling voip in bf2 to narrow down the problem.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
          X