Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WTf!!!! No PrIZe LMAO

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
    this is a forum, your not writing a business letter or a school project so who cares
    Good grammar is a habit, not a special occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by HeatFlare
      Damn....use a . once in a while..
      Hahaha. :laugh:

Good call.

I don't know which site you went to check your stats, but it give a day to update. Im sure it'll be there by tomorrow.

Comment

i was thinking that bogo m8 im not fresh out of school so i dont do false stops!!! lol well not in this forum maybe in a email but i dont see the oint in ere its quick slap and dash lol.
        oh and to answer ya question bruv they use the wellies to put the sheeps back legs in so they cant run away why they do the buisness lol lol

oh just checked you was right its showing up now sniper combat badge,give it a day or so and its there ;-)

Comment

i have to say that following this thread is like a quick visit from Flash Arry the second uncle's cousin twice removed arf arf hide the silverware crickey crumbs me nadgers av had it is she a goer know what i mean arf dirty parchments like!

no wot i meen! :laugh:

Comment

Maaarrrrrrleeeeeennn!

Comment

this is a forum, your not writing a business letter or a school project so who cares
              :salute:

Comment

No, but you are showing self-respect and common courtesy to those who read your posts. Might as well make them bearable.

Comment

I love.

Comment

Proper grammar isn't something you use on special occasions. If you have a question that you want people to answer for you, at least take the time to write as if you graduated the 2nd grade. Even if Im writing a quick note, I still use periods and commas. You shouldn't dumb yourself down just because its a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by RUDEnKRUDE View Post
                      i have to say that following this thread is like a quick visit from Flash Arry the second uncle's cousin twice removed arf arf hide the silverware crickey crumbs me nadgers av had it is she a goer know what i mean arf dirty parchments like!

no wot i meen! :laugh:
                      Post of the day...awesome :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                      X