WTf!!!! No PrIZe LMAO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTf!!!! No PrIZe LMAO

i play bf2 just for fun not but today i won another sniper medal i thought result just another to my small collection i logged off and was browsing the net and thought i would try and av a goose at my stats as ive never looked at it before i see it showed which medals you win but couldnt see todays one wtf happened to it any ideas? i won it as the game just finsihed has that got any thing to do with why it aint showing up ???

Re: WTf!!!! No PrIZe LMAO

ahah
    umm give it time
    SEARCH THE FORUMS
    it is there
    many nubs have this problem

Comment

Haven't got a clue what you're talking about Arry but thought i'd just say
      "Hey, nice avatar"!

Comment

Erhm... You might wanna try reposting your actual question in english.

Here's a handy link: http://totalbf2.com/forums/search.php

Or just check my sig.

Comment

right here goes again lol in english seeing as im proper english lol
          i wass playing bf2 and just as the game was doing the heart beat thing when theres about 10 people left to die and i won a medal or ribbon or something like that i think it was sniper badge it flashed up and the drums went off just as i looked up to see which badge it was the game finished so when i was avin a look at the internet after i looked on my stats and there was nothing showiing up.thanks lamri yours is cool aswell you dont live in wales do ya lmao they like sheep and wellys lol

Comment

How can you be English and not recognise Shaun the Sheep

Comment

Originally posted by ARRY29 View Post
              i wass playing bf2 and just as the game was doing the heart beat thing when theres about 10 people left to die and i won a medal or ribbon or something like that i think it was sniper badge it flashed up and the drums went off just as i looked up to see which badge it was the game finished so when i was avin a look at the internet after i looked on my stats and there was nothing showiing up.thanks lamri yours is cool aswell you dont live in wales do ya lmao they like sheep and wellys lol
              Damn....use a . once in a while..

Comment

Well according to EA basicly in nicer terms stuff happens sometimes and you don't get your medals. Some times it takes up to 48 hours for the medal to be added to your account and some times you just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop
                  ahah
                  umm give it time
                  SEARCH THE FORUMS
                  it is there
                  many nubs have this problem
                  Lighten up a bit.

He cant be a nub, because i've seen him around on the forums quite a bit.

Also, it is actually quite difficult to use the search function when you have a specific and complicated question like his.

Could you have used the search function on these?:

And im pretty sure ive seen a number of threads like these in the forums if you had searched at the time.

And ive seen a thread like this made before asking how generaks did it.

Comment

i often search fine
                    maybe if you are looking for some discrete complex thing it may be hard.
                    mmh
                    i honestly have had minimal issues!

Comment

lol course i know shaun the sheep m8 was pulling ya leg about sheep shagging lol

Comment

bugger

Comment

Originally posted by ARRY29 View Post
                          thank heavens for the full stop
                          and im english too, and know what the welsh get up to with the sheep. but please enlighten me about the wellies :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by HeatFlare
                            Damn....use a . once in a while..

this is a forum, your not writing a business letter or a school project so who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Slinger View Post
                              this is a forum, your not writing a business letter or a school project so who cares

It does make it easier to read.

Comment

Working...
                              X