Stupidest thing thats happened to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stupidest thing thats happened to you

getting out of a vehicle on a hill only to have the vehicle slide a bit and kill you at a whole .03mph

Comment

The UAV and car-drop things have happened to me, usually right after I manage to steal a J10 from the Chinese base :hmm:

Last week I am taking off with a J10 on Wake Island, and some genius decided to drive a car right down the runway. I was already going to fast to be able to change directions, use a different "runway", and he decides he won't just turn off the runway or even get out of the car, so of course I hit him. After we are both dead, he says "learn to fly noob".

After we both spawn again, I get to the j10 first, because he is just typing flames to me. I take off in the j10, but just barely, because he comes out from where the UAV trailor is and trys to C4 the runway. I avoid this and take off, while he flames me some more. I fly past him, think for a second, fly back, and I dive bomb him. He dies, flames me some more, gets in a J10.

By this time I am mad as ****, so I just chase down his j10 and use my cannons to attack him. He with his expert flying skills (remember I need to learn how to fly) he trys to get away from me, but end up cashing into the southern beach head (with the car spawn on it). I remind him that it is I that needed to learn how to fly, yet he just crashed into the ground (his ping was about 20).

All of this happened before the round started, so none of the TKs really mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by troybob View Post
        getting out of a vehicle on a hill only to have the vehicle slide a bit and kill you at a whole .03mph
        Key annoyance of mine.

I hit a UAV with a stinger today, just randomly firing. Awesome luck today, J10s would go down with just 2 missiles. Then again, I was against the biggest J10 whores I have ever seen...

Comment

How about one of your own squad mates flashes you while youre being charged by another squad. You fire in the direction that you THINK is the right one and end up blowing away your buddies.... Who would be stupider, you or the chocolate lips that threw the flashbang?

Trying to fix the enemy artillery and swearing at the monitor while pounding your desk screaming 'what the FARK is wrong with my spanner!!!".. na, never done that.

Comment

Working...
          X