Stupidest thing thats happened to you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupidest thing thats happened to you

lol name the stupidest thing thats happened to you.

Mine was today when im flying in a j-10 and suddenly out of nowhere a car is dropped by commander, and i smashed into it. Literally as soon as it spawned in the air lol -.-

Re: Stupidest thing thats happened to you

Wrong place, put it in the war tales...

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan1GBN View Post
      Wrong place, put it in the war tales...
      Hey, Dont Knock it. :dead:

Comment

Meh. It fits fine here.

Comment

once again a wonderful post by you, darkloop. nice.

The stupidest thing, eh? Hmm a few times I've been killed in mid-air by UAVs popping up, otherwise I think the worst thing happening to me has been those times when you TK from the air-spawn on Warlord IO. Lately though I have learnt to avoid actually TKing someone, but I tend to get TKed a lot more now.

Comment

Originally posted by yUP|Patriots View Post
            Hey, Dont Knock it. :dead:
            I didn't knock it, just saying it's in the wrong place. But i have been killed by a smoke nade to the face. Yes its true, SMOKING KILLS!!

Comment

THrow any type of nade, if it hits you first even before it hits the ground, Your dead. I hit someone with a nade, and The indicators came around my cross hair then he died, and i got the kill,
              JTF2_darkloop[Grenade]Noob

Comment

lets see...

idiots who throw grenades at their feet instead of using their guns....thats definately stupid, and happens to me.....

when im in the gunner seat of a vehicle about to get 2 points for a neutralise and 2 for a cap, and some schmuck comes by two seconds before it goes white and gets in the vehicle...

spawning on a squad leader just in time to die from his idiotic noobtardation.....

flying a heli over artillery that is firing upwards out of the masts and getting bloweded ups...

pressing 'e' instead of 'c' while in combat with another attack heli....

idiots who step infront of my gun while im firing at enemies, they die and punish...

friendly medics who would rather have me die so they can revive me instead of giving me health....

friendly support who force me to kill them to get ammo....

i cant think of any more.....they mostly involve other players as the 'stupidest' part...

Comment

I played on an IO server and the ******* stat whore medics were trying to revive anyone lying down who wast even dead..

Comment

I crashed into a UAV about 3 times in the same round on Dragon valley. Sad part was 1 was ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
                      I played on an IO server and the ******* stat whore medics were trying to revive anyone lying down who wast even dead..

lmfao....ive seen that....ive seen them trying to revive enemy corpses too.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp View Post
                        flying a heli over artillery that is firing upwards out of the masts and getting bloweded ups...
                        lol i died before in a plane from enermy artillery, lol i get all the worst luck when in jets.
                        Also dieing when ramming enermies in parachute lol

Comment

Originally posted by DontKnockIt225 View Post
                          lol name the stupidest thing thats happened to you.

Mine was today when im flying in a j-10 and suddenly out of nowhere a car is dropped by commander, and i smashed into it. Literally as soon as it spawned in the air lol -.-
                          they just appear right in front of you :|:

Comment

repairing the heli too close to the pad......the other heli spawns and they both blow up..

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp View Post
                              repairing the heli too close to the pad......the other heli spawns and they both blow up..
                              lmao not seen that before

Comment

Working...
                              X