Need an AH-1Z gunner/pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need an AH-1Z gunner/pilot

I just use inside 450, and I can tell by the color of the other helo, if its in range. Anyways, put me on XFire (iakilljoy) ...I can fly, and I can gun. I am more comfortable gunning for a good pilot, but happy to fly someone that can hit stuff.

Comment

if guys love cobra, i'm in this tournamant that has 30v30 battles every week.. we can use some chopper gunners/pilots there... also, we have a mod so that cobra is slightly faster and has AA missles. get with me on xfire: archelon

Comment

I'm kind of lonely in the chopper now after loosing my co-pilot baz (b4z)

Need someone to keep me company, perhapse warm my stick up for me, check that my flares are ready to pop and things like that before we go and pwn. Please add me to xfire, TerroR878 if u can fly and gun (UK) I can do both but uber 1337 as a pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by TerroR878
          I'm kind of lonely in the chopper now after loosing my co-pilot baz (b4z)

Need someone to keep me company, perhapse warm my stick up for me, check that my flares are ready to pop and things like that before we go and pwn. Please add me to xfire, TerroR878 if u can fly and gun (UK) I can do both but uber 1337 as a pilot.
          I flew for you a few days back on TBS Sharqi, you asked if I hacked. :laugh:

uK+ |comeeMr-T

Comment

i wouldn't mind a competent gunner, i need driver kill assists damn it!

Comment

Working...
            X