Need an AH-1Z gunner/pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an AH-1Z gunner/pilot

Well last night I played on this server, I think either the texas team players server....anyway at the start of the round on dragon valley, Me and some player named Slythern or something like that took off in the Cobra. Headed straight to the little overwatch near the mountain close to the carrier, and didnt even bother capturing it because we were doing amazing in the chopper. He was an amazing pilot, and due to that I got about 5 kills with the nose gun ever 3 or 5 seconds. in the end I ended up getting around 30 to 40 kills and he got about 15 with the rockets as well as the capture assist points before we headed back to the carrier to re arm. Anyways I think I want to team up with one, or if possible, a whole squad (I.E. form a new ah1z clan)....so does anyone that lives in the USA, prefferably east or mid US, want to become my flying mate for choppers? If enough people reply, we could certainly form a clan of professional AH-1Z pilots and gunners, and play some great rounds with eachother. If not a clan, we could all add eachopther to xfire. The main goal here is to have a reliable gunner/pilot that excels in the AH1Z that is very frequently online playing bf2. Personally, I excell at both gunning and piloting as well as very fast evasive manuevers in the chopper. not so much with the TV missile because the glare from the sun always makes the aiming cross blend in to the screen. My contact names are: davexiii90 for xfire, and whoashabutiedc7 for AOL instant messenger.

Re: Need an AH-1Z gunner/pilot

Why only the AH? The Z-10 is also an awesome chopper!

W/ever, I'm probably excactly what you need, the problem is my location. I live in Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52

W/ever, I'm probably excactly what you need, the problem is my location. I live in Sweden.
      I love the Z10, its my favorite chopper. yeah well im not suuper good. But i can fly pretty good. I am more of a Pilot then a gunner.

Let me know
      Add me.
      Im Western Canada

XFIRE = jtf2darkloop

Comment

Add me to xfire: davexiii90 . I will set up a way to test the pings to and from both of our locations - some servers also have some pretty good pings; I have been able to play in many different servers based in the UK and still have my ping around 50.

Comment

there is a guy called [Ah1z] Mr.war69 who comes on CMx kubra dam some times.

hes good in choppers

Comment

nice could you give me the server IP?

Comment

kubra.cmxreloaded.com

port 16567

Comment

xfire >>>>>>>>> bsgunslinger

Im not too bad flyin, I know how to set up a gunner but I still have trouble dodging J-10s, but I think Im a real good gunner and can TV well

Comment

I know a guy, hes name is evildad or something, hes in top 40 on the chopper list, played SF once with him, he so good with rockets

btw our clan was mostly made of good pilots\gunners but the clan doesnt exist anymore [AH1z] ah1zulu

started by <SOCOM>GHOST

he doesnt play anymore

good pilots are hard to find in pubs, its so frustrating
                  as much as I like choppers I still wouldnt want to join a new chopper clan, Im sticking with this tag even tho our clan doesnt exist anymore, ghost was really into choppers, he liked them in real life and he started the clan for a real reason

Comment

Chopper Ranked 763 currently in all of BF2 players... I can solo fly/TV guide you in the head at 449meters!

if you want to play with me you need to be a part of the clan!

xfire - sava700

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
                      Chopper Ranked 763 currently in all of BF2 players... I can solo fly/TV guide you in the head at 449meters!

if you want to play with me you need to be a part of the clan!

xfire - sava700

Comment

im not too shabby at piloting, i just got my veteran helicopter badge

xfire>>>>>>> Neptune15

Comment

z10 blows in comparison to the ah1z.

Comment

Damnit Pred, now I'm getting jealous! Are you cheating on me?!

Comment

:laugh:

once u set a goal ull be working harder, my goal is to reach 30k as fast as I can lol

Ive been passing people on the list alot lately

Comment

Working...
                              X