Insurgency (hl2 mod)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Insurgency (hl2 mod)

They need to get it on the UK servers at FilePlanet..

Comment

TORRENT!!!

Comment

waittttttttttttttttt

whats this..........beta?????????????

all this talk, all their cockiness and devs flaming of community members and its just a beta????????????

must of found more bugs than they bargained for when they finally compiled it yesterday because i swear this is the first i heard about it being beta.

Comment

Originally posted by *FMJ*Power View Post
          waittttttttttttttttt

whats this..........beta?????????????

all this talk, all their cockiness and devs flaming of community members and its just a beta????????????

must of found more bugs than they bargained for when they finally compiled it yesterday because i swear this is the first i heard about it being beta.
          supposed to be a patch in a couple days.

Comment

CRAP, i hope i can find all 5 HL2 discs.

Comment

well i must admit after a minute of it i have never seen the hl2 engine look so good. all in all it certainly looks good but that damn music plays the entire time, it really takes away from the realism and i hate to turn it off, i dont mind it during load screens or at the menu but whoever's idea it was to have music playing during game play should be slapped, hehehe.

Comment

well i must admit after a minute of it i have never seen the hl2 engine look so good. all in all it certainly looks good but that damn music plays the entire time, it really takes away from the realism and i hate to turn it off, i dont mind it during load screens or at the menu but whoever's idea it was to have music playing during game play should be slapped, hehehe.
                if u read the guide u cant adjust it to not play while ur alive.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
                  if u read the guide u cant adjust it to not play while ur alive.
                  guide? all i saw was one sketchy forum post. is there a good manual or guide that got released with the mod or just that one forum post?

Comment

guide? all i saw was one sketchy forum post. is there a good manual or guide that got released with the mod or just that one forum post?
                    This website is for sale! insmod.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, insmod.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• Re: Insurgency (hl2 mod)

Originally posted by Crow32
                      many thanks, they must of just released that page today.

Comment

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :yay::yay:

Comment

I just got done playing it and I got to admit, it was pretty fun after awhile. At first it was very frustrating because the realism is like one hit kills so you'd just get owned and not know from where...but after awhile you learn your way around and I was killing people left and right. I've only tried one game mode but so far so good. The game looks amazing graphically as well!

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spawndemon View Post
                            I just got done playing it and I got to admit, it was pretty fun after awhile. At first it was very frustrating because the realism is like one hit kills so you'd just get owned and not know from where...but after awhile you learn your way around and I was killing people left and right. I've only tried one game mode but so far so good. The game looks amazing graphically as well!
                            i agree the realism of it makes it a harder learning curve than of pr,but once u get the hang of it,it is downright awesome.On the graphics part they could optimize it a little more and on ym current pc with a 500 fx i really only use the saw as i lag that bad.

Comment

This game is awesome beyond words. First game in, I mowed down three unfortunate n00bs with the trusty AK, 1 shot each without even using ironsights.

Love free-aim

The animations are ****, and the game would be better off called "Bugfield 2", but when it works, it's the best thing to happen to the Source engine.

Comment

Feels like AA to me, but alot better GFX.

Comment

Working...
                                X