The Official BF2 Radio Shack Day is Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official BF2 Radio Shack Day is Tomorrow

I declare that tomorrow is the Official BF2 Radio Shack day. All of you who do not have a microphone should go to Radio Shack tomorrow and buy a computer microphone for about $7 to $10. Imagine the thrill of being able to communicate with your squad with your own voice!

And yes, it is ok if you go to Walmart or Circuit City or wherever if there is no Radio Shack in your home prefecture.

Happy BF2 Radio Shack Day! :yay:

Re: The Official BF2 Radio Shack Day is Tomorrow

I declare that tomorrow is the official "PAD WITH ME" day. So you know, if you see me in game, make sure to insta-prone and let me knife you.

Comment

Originally posted by cwv_8t88 View Post
      I declare that tomorrow is the Official BF2 Radio Shack day. All of you who do not have a microphone should go to Radio Shack tomorrow and buy a computer microphone for about $7 to $10. Imagine the thrill of being able to communicate with your squad with your own voice!

And yes, it is ok if you go to Walmart or Circuit City or wherever if there is no Radio Shack in your home prefecture.

Happy BF2 Radio Shack Day! :yay:

awesome idea......i already have a mic, so i support this idea without having to get off my asss and spend money

Comment

Damn.

Comment

Yeah wish it would happen, they should have shipped the game with a cheap *** headset.

Comment

i got one but it is ****
            ill get a new one tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp View Post
              awesome idea......i already have a mic, so i support this idea without having to get off my asss and spend money

Spoken like a true coinsure of the 420.

Comment

didn't radioshack get bought out by the source, i know all the ones in BC have turned into the source (aka circuit city) so we should declare it circuit city day? in that case no thanks, stores like that are a fukkin ripoff, www.NCIX.com right by my house makes more sense. 2 gigs of OCZ plat rev 2.0 ddr2 800 at 104 bucks, wow

Comment

they sold me a used cyborg evo (pen marks, scratches galore, missing pieces) for 40 bucks. I asked and the guy said it was worth 70 new. I checked online, 39.95. returned it, got a brand new logitech, and made him make sure the box was "sealed".

no seriously i was planning on buying a mic tomorrow. looking for one that isnt a headset and doesnt stick out in front of my desk. Theres this cyber acoustics mic that attaches to the monitor, any good?

Comment

I Have a USB Mic, But it never works right,

so I might just go and get another mic

Comment

Agreed lol i got one and dont have to buy one so i also support Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune View Post
                        no seriously i was planning on buying a mic tomorrow. looking for one that isnt a headset and doesnt stick out in front of my desk. Theres this cyber acoustics mic that attaches to the monitor, any good?

i have one of those long skinny white ones that have been around for decades...i electrical taped it to my monitor, and i can adjust how far it sticks..

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                          Yeah wish it would happen, they should have shipped the game with a cheap *** headset.
                          I got one with my preorder. Very cheap, very much ***. Not bad for a free headset though, I suppose.

There's no way to describe how happy I feel when I join a random squad in a random server and find out that the squadmembers are all communicating via voice. Everybody should get a mic, it's essential if you are a team player.

Comment

HAPPY BF2 RADIO SHACK DAY, EVERYONE...!!

There is still plenty of time to get to Radio Shack (or wherever) and get your cheap microphone. Check to see if I am online playing sometime and you can join my squad. My clan uses voice extensively.

Happy BF2 Radio Shack Day.....

i have one of those long skinny white ones that have been around for decades...i electrical taped it to my monitor, and i can adjust how far it sticks..
                            I also find that these mics work the best. Headsets may be cool but they are rarely high quality. Also, they suffer from two problems.

1) The mic keeps moving closer and farther from your mouth and the result is either you are too loud or too soft for the players listening.

2) As it bumps into your mouth and cheek, it sounds like an obscene phone call to the players listening.

I have a Koss mic that has a small stand and flexible neck that I bought for about $10. I use it for both business and play and everyone tells me the quality is quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by cwv_8t88 View Post
                              HAPPY BF2 RADIO SHACK DAY, EVERYONE...!!

There is still plenty of time to get to Radio Shack (or wherever) and get your cheap microphone. Check to see if I am online playing sometime and you can join my squad. My clan uses voice extensively.

Happy BF2 Radio Shack Day.....

I also find that these mics work the best. Headsets may be cool but they are rarely high quality. Also, they suffer from two problems.

1) The mic keeps moving closer and farther from your mouth and the result is either you are too loud or too soft for the players listening.

2) As it bumps into your mouth and cheek, it sounds like an obscene phone call to the players listening.

I have a Koss mic that has a small stand and flexible neck that I bought for about $10. I use it for both business and play and everyone tells me the quality is quite good.

The reason they don't have a mic is that it's bad enough that we have to listen loud mouth people like you when we are playing let alone talk to them...... Just Kidding

It does puzzle me why people will spend the money on a system and the game to play but they won't cut loose with an extra 10 or 20 bucks for a microphone...... However it may not be a financial issue with some players as they may just be shy or not permitted by their parents to have voice conversations with strangers on line.

In either case if you don’t have a microphone you can get a decent headset with a microphone at either Tiger Direct or New Egg for under $10 bucks

Comment

Working...
                              X