Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BF2 Vista problems! please please help me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 Vista problems! please please help me!!

How big is power supply ? If its a stock 1 thats possibly ur problem , also get another gig of ram because vista is a memory whore !

Comment

now its more a problem with my graphics card drivers i think! i wiped my hard drive then installed windows XP professional 64bit edition. however, now my computer randomly crashes to a blue screen saying its a problem with the file 'nv4_disp.dll' which is an nvidia driver file!!! says it got stuck in an 'infinite loop' or something?? any help would be greatly appreciated! im gonna end up takin my graphics card back soon!

Comment

That is why I haven't orded my 8800 yet.

Comment

I has Vista on my pc for a while and took it off today, replacing it with XP - BF2 works soooooo much better !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thraxsa
            I has Vista on my pc for a while and took it off today, replacing it with XP - BF2 works soooooo much better !!!!!!!
            It all depends on what kind of system you have and how you have it setup. Mine runs fine but ive seen so many people have had problems with it. So....Its all about what you perfer.

Comment

Originally posted by thraxsa
              If you have enough computer, Vista runs BF2 great. But, between the two, they require alot of resources ...it isn't Vista, its the computer.

Comment

to me it just sounds like, the monitor is turning it self off, due to save power, try turning it off and back on? maybe it might work. And i don't see why a graphics problem will cause a monitor to say power saver mode on.

Comment

Working...
                X