AK Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK Help!!!

Okay i read plenty of threads on here with you guys saying how amazing this gun is but whenever I try to use it, i can't hit a barn door. So what i'm asking for are any tips or suggestions on how i can use it better? And i don't want to know if you think another weapon is better, just help me use the AK!!

Re: AK Help!!!

Make sure you have semi-auto selected if you're trying to hit targets at a distance; even with automatic on, make sure you control your bursts (recoil will cause the gun to rise up, so aim for the chest and lead into a potential headshot)

Try it out in SP mode and you'll get the hang of it.

Comment

Bursts aimed at the head...

The rest comes with expierience...

Comment

For me the AK-101 sucks balls. AK-47 however I can snipe someone in the face running 150m away, and kill 2-3 people at a time without dying with headshots...

But the 101 seems so unaccurate I can't get any headshots from >50m.. sometimes not even hits.

I much prefer the M16 because not only is it very accurate, but if you know how to fire it you can take advantage of its 900 spm and even though it's weaker, all it takes is 2 bullets to the head, but you can get 5 bursts in one second if you know how to time it.. Way better than the AK's 600 spm.. even though it has 1 headshot kill.

Comment

The secret to AK is .. get up close.

If you can't kill your target full-auto unzoomed, you're probably too far away.

Comment

mite help a little

Comment

Originally posted by markan dorka View Post
              The secret to AK is .. get up close.

If you can't kill your target full-auto unzoomed, you're probably too far away.
              The man is right! That's definitely your answer to your question.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst View Post
                For me the AK-101 sucks balls. AK-47 however I can snipe someone in the face running 150m away, and kill 2-3 people at a time without dying with headshots...

But the 101 seems so unaccurate I can't get any headshots from >50m.. sometimes not even hits.

I much prefer the M16 because not only is it very accurate, but if you know how to fire it you can take advantage of its 900 spm and even though it's weaker, all it takes is 2 bullets to the head, but you can get 5 bursts in one second if you know how to time it.. Way better than the AK's 600 spm.. even though it has 1 headshot kill.
                100% right

Comment

The Ak owns, I have been using it quite a lot recently on single shot for sniping out mid-long range targets. Works awesome, will make another vid with some ak sniping soon.

For long range targets I generally zoom in and aim with the tip of the iron site on single shot.

Mostly I leave it on auto and fire 2-3 shot burst while standing or crouch spamming, making myself difficult target to frag.

Don't know why you are saying the ak-47 is more accurate, I'm pretty sure that is incorrect. The 47 may be more powerful but it is slightly more inaccurate and has more recoil. Also the M16 is good but both the aks are better imo. Single shot to the head ftw.

Here are some videos you may find useful:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

i have no problems with the 47 or the 101
                    would take them over us weapons any day except maybe for the m24

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ View Post
                      The Ak owns, I have been using it quite a lot recently on single shot for sniping out mid-long range targets. Works awesome, will make another vid with some ak sniping soon.

For long range targets I generally zoom in and aim with the tip of the iron site on single shot.

Mostly I leave it on auto and fire 2-3 shot burst while standing or crouch spamming, making myself difficult target to frag.

Don't know why you are saying the ak-47 is more accurate, I'm pretty sure that is incorrect. The 47 may be more powerful but it is slightly more inaccurate and has more recoil. Also the M16 is good but both the aks are better imo. Single shot to the head ftw.

Here are some videos you may find useful:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=monkmonkman
                      Yeah your videos are great, try to be good with all weapons though as it seems you only use AKs, some M16A2 action would be nice

Comment

Thanks for all the tips guys, expecially the up close one! I'll try em out and eventually get some medic unlocks.

Comment

Its not your aim, its the game.

Sometimes you hit first shot, other times you can unload a clip and not hit once. its extremely frustrating.

Comment

Medic isn't actually all that good to use....... Assault is better, since it has body armour and grenade launchers. And smoke grenades.
                            But this isn't a corner dedictaed to analysing classes, so meh :shakehead

Comment

The 47 is by far the most underused weapon in the game, as for the 101 it takes a little practice like and other gun but I don't have problems with headshots.

Comment

Working...
                              X