DCon Camel, careful it spits lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DCon Camel, careful it spits lol

u could ride the camel in DC too, it would buck like a horse.

Comment

Originally posted by CATIA View Post
      No that's not it. We're still solving some balancing issues with the new DCon maps, and adding more goodies
      we don't need anymore goodies.. save that for another patch later. Just release what you have. As for balancing issues again save those few maps for the next patch. Its now or never boys!

Comment

Devs who are working on the patch...are working on the patch. Devs who have nothing to do with the problems being brought up with the patch are working in there respective fields working on new content/fixing and balancing old content...

Thats being said, once the PROBLEM that the patch is needed for is fixed any and all other projects will be halted and the patch will be released...

Not a moment sooner....or later....

Comment

Originally posted by sava700 View Post
          we don't need anymore goodies.. save that for another patch later. Just release what you have. As for balancing issues again save those few maps for the next patch. Its now or never boys!
          What balancing issues?
          All the maps are fine, it's the people who either need to learn how to read server rules or need how to cap flags. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god View Post
            What balancing issues?
            All the maps are fine, it's the people who either need to learn how to read server rules or need how to cap flags. lol
            I don't know..I wasn't the one that said they had a balancing issue I just commented that it wasn't needed right now just release what they have.

Originally posted by zuiquan1 View Post
            Devs who are working on the patch...are working on the patch. Devs who have nothing to do with the problems being brought up with the patch are working in there respective fields working on new content/fixing and balancing old content...

Thats being said, once the PROBLEM that the patch is needed for is fixed any and all other projects will be halted and the patch will be released...

Not a moment sooner....or later....
            the PROBLEMS the patch is needed for are prob already taken care of.. lag issues, having to jump up to get through doors, weapon selection alters even when you select said weapon to another and so on...

Only thing I ever read these last few weeks are:

"we are working on more gooodies" "adding new maps" etc.... forget this stuff and just release the patch already....

Hell people go over to the CAL forums and read, the interest in this game is almost DEAD~!

I'd love to see a patch (defib) hit it to revive some interest but i'm afraid the majority of those playing it already have givin up on it.

Comment

Sava700, it's no secret that MODing this engine is the nightmare. Our Devs are working hard while balancing real life and coding for DCon. And while they're working hard on coding/tweaking, other devs are working on other stuff (mapping, vehicles, huds etc..). Not making excuses, but that's what we're up against.

Comment

Sava700, it's no secret that MODing this engine is the nightmare. Our Devs are working hard while balancing real life and coding for DCon. And while they're working hard on coding/tweaking, other devs are working on other stuff (mapping, vehicles, huds etc..). Not making excuses, but that's what we're up against.
                I think the maps are fine.
                The DCON guys did a great job on them

Comment

I can see this getting abused in game: "Stop Whoring the Camel, you f****** Insurgent!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                    I can see this getting abused in game: "Stop Whoring the Camel, you f****** Insurgent!"
                    ROFL
                    so true!

Comment

I agree its a nightmare..but discussing this with my clan mate whom I know you have heard of "|D| Jaws". Whom has made many many new maps for BF2, POE2 and other mods including this one and has said himself that this is very sad that even if you've fixed a few issues such as the lag in some maps, the doorways, and whatever else that improves game play, then release what you have and then release another a few weeks later. At this point it doesn't matter if we patch more than once in a month cause even the old DC was patched several times more than you would have ever thought it should be to get it right.

So, I understand what your saying but release what you have and lets go cause the mod is dying..

Originally posted by Eye_of_god View Post
                      I think the maps are fine.
                      The DCON guys did a great job on them
                      log on to a Lost Village map for instance and run up to door ways on some rooms from outside that appear to be only 3 inches high.. and tell me what happens.

Comment

This MOD kicks ***. Pay no attention to anyones suggestions but your own, dev team. You play FPS as much as any of your fans. You know what needs to be done more than anyone. Dont take the bait about "release fast or die". If people dont play, they dont play. I assume your paycheck wont change, lol. If your gonna do something, then do it right. That is its own reward. Plenty of mods havent even finished. I dont care how long it takes pirates, I will play it and FH2 when there done.

Most of the great mods are already dead, so what difference does it really make? lol Just make a great patch, and have a cold bee when your done. I will still play with you on a dev server or something. :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by HaVOCK-ElEEt

Most of the great mods are already dead,

there is a reason for this....

Comment

Stats...

Comment

So have you invented the term for people abusing this thing? Like... spit-tards?

Comment

Graphics hurt me eyes. Nice, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X