Problems with the m95?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Problems with the m95?

That's the thing about being raped by a heli, if everyone picked up an M95, that flat out wouldn't be a problem. IMO they should make it do a little more damage to helis, stop them hovering and raining death on people who have just spawned.

Comment

M24 FTW
      best evar

**edit**
      the M95 should be more powerful, it is nothing like it is in real life, they should make it one shot kill!

Comment

I too would like some tips on shoooting out of moving helis, i think the graphics don't accurately represent the target... i've had perfect beads on hoving helis & missed the headshots.

It seems to work a lot better on helis when you're on the side vs. in front.

Comment

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop View Post
          M24 FTW
          best evar

**edit**
          the M95 should be more powerful, it is nothing like it is in real life, they should make it one shot kill!

they shouldnt make it one shot kill.....and i think they didnt becuase, if they did then everyone would be running around with the M95 soley because its a one shot kill....

so they made it weaker for balance issues....and so everyone doesnt spawn as sniper all the time

Comment

Ok the bullets is heavy, so there's lots of drop. Just aim higher.

Comment

Type 88 is the best sniper rifle in the game.

* Thin crosshairs

* Semi auto

* Large-ish clip

* Headshot = kill

All I need.

Comment

Originally posted by Kapukluk View Post
                Ok the bullets is heavy, so there's lots of drop. Just aim higher.
                Bulletdrop is the same for all Handheld Weapons except the LMG's.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
                  That's the thing about being raped by a heli, if everyone picked up an M95, that flat out wouldn't be a problem. IMO they should make it do a little more damage to helis, stop them hovering and raining death on people who have just spawned.
                  I agree on the more damage, especially on troops. A M95 hit anywhere in upper body should be a kill. Hitting choppers below rotors or something damging them more or disabling them, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LightBred View Post
                    I agree on the more damage, especially on troops. A M95 hit anywhere in upper body should be a kill. Hitting choppers below rotors or something damging them more or disabling them, etc.
                    Crysis :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg
                      Crysis :yay:
                      Mod?..

Comment

It would be awesome to hit someone in the legs with an M95 and stop them from walking. Imagine running along and all of a sudden you lose half your life and become a mounted MG...

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp View Post
                          so they made it weaker for balance issues....and so everyone doesnt spawn as sniper all the time
                          You haven't played karkand recently?

Comment

interesting

Comment

I love the m95 but it's and armour penetrating weapon in real life so it should cause damage to tanks. It would help kill off some of the tank whores who just camp out at spawn points. Even if you had to hit a specific point it would help (e.g where the driver sits).

It should also cause more damage to choppers and planes. There's nothing worse than spawning where a copper is circuling the spawn point and no-one can barely move before getting blown to bits.

I very often shoot at copppers to cause them some damage so that they decide to go away for repair. But I hate having to lay 5 or 8 shots on one before causing enough damage that they sod off.

As for infanty, it's balanced ok I think. A little on the weak side but that's to stop everyone just picking it and sniping, which is fine.

Though I do wish the L96 could penetrate glass or cause some damage to aircraft. With an m95, I could cause a nusence to aircraft to protect myself and the rest of the team. But with the L96, there's no hope.

Comment

Im good with all sniper rifles

Comment

Working...
                                X