C4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4

I was playing on Karkand the other day, and this guy was running around with c4, and he would throw it, (FF Off) and almost instantly detonate it. It was like one fluid motion, not throw, wait, switch to detonator, detonate. Is he just really fast, or its a special combo, glitch?

Re: C4

What patch are you on? On one of the previous patches you can throw C4 quite far.

If you are on 1.41, then the person is probably just quite fast.

Comment

1.41 its not far its just fast. Its like he throws and detonates before i can even throw and switch to detonator.

Comment

Well if FF was off then he probably could detonate quite quickly because you dont have to run away from C4 when FF is off before you detonate it, so its just practice.

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
          Well if FF was off then he probably could detonate quite quickly because you dont have to run away from C4 when FF is off before you detonate it, so its just practice.
          yes i know, but still it was crazy how fast he switched. just wondering if it is him or a glitch or something.

Comment

Was probably a macro I've seen alot of the same thing on karkand servers. Macro or just really quick fingers. Highly doubt its a hack or exploit.

Comment

He's probably just using a macro (keyboard [G15] or software [Autokey...something]).

Comment

What ping did you have on the server? High pings often create weird situations.

Comment

I used to be a master of C4 throwing before they nerfed it.
                  "Crunch's First Officer"
                  twitter: @signaprime

Comment

lol this happened to me too on Karkand. A guy was going in to put c4 on my apc and I just didnt care, was bored and getting ready to leave, so I slowly tried to run him over. The speed at which he planted it and detonated it was amazing though. I thought macro then but wasnt sure.

Comment

I guess you guys havent figured out that you can still toss C4 in the 1.41 patch. It is difficult and requires a lot of practice, but you can do it.

You can detonate the C4 faster if you go prone just after you toss it. Also sometimes it may look like you didnt switch to your detonator, but you did. Just "right click" and "left click" really quickly. Sometimes the visual shows you dropping another C4 pack, but you didnt . . . instead you will blow the pack you just tossed.

Good news, NO MACRO REQUIRED. Most of the folks in the US_Hammer clan have practiced and know how to toss C4 in the new patch. I can chunk it over walls, ontop of low ledges, through windows, etc . . .

Go to www.ushammer.com, find our server (which has been down lately) or join us on vent (probably your best bet). You can even post in our forums to see if someone else will help you out. I guarantee someone will be happy to prove me right and show you how to do it. Sorry, I dont have a video, but like I said . . . I will be happy to show you if you get in touch with me online. Look me up on bf2tracker. If you do get on vent, please be professional and dont bug the mess out of our guys.

US_DaestaviHammer (my actual BF2 name)

Comment

how do u do it? ive tried tossing and hten imeediately kept right clicking and afer 5 seconds it would finally switch

Comment

It takes a lot of practice. Look me up and I or someone from Hammer could show you.

I can only get the timer out maybe 40% of the time. A couple of the guys in Hammer can pull out the timer nearly every time they chunk the C4. It takes practice and I am still working on it. IT CAN BE DONE.

Comment

lol turning a simple maneuver into a clan advertisement

Comment

1. He's really fast.
                              2. Ping
                              3. Magic

I vote magic.

Comment

Working...
                              X