F-35B vs J-10 (7min clip)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-35B vs J-10 (7min clip)

Well ok we all know the powers of a J-10 but I decided to fraps away (no i'm not flying the J-10)
    So sick of J-10 missles doing tight 180degre turns and the F-35B struggling to hit a J-10 going in a straight line :cry:
    So here's a movie of J-10 getting away with death without even trying and my pro tailing ski11s

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

kb&m ftw!

Sorry it is hard to see the missles on this map so just squint your eyes or somthing.

Re: F-35B vs J-10 (7min clip)

You're a good agressive pilot, too bad you pull all the wrong moves when trying to get away. The trick to beating the J-10's is to hit and run, don't stick around after they dodge. When firing missiles at them, don't center the locking reticule, put the jet as close to the edge as you can.

Also, try using the rear view and fly-by cams, mouselook is terrible in comparrison.

ps. m/k sucks, your movements are so jerky and innacurate, get a joystick!

Comment

1:05 wtf???

nvm its speeded up

Comment

Simply terrible, and I can assure you it's because you're K/M.(sorry Pred)

Like Zekers said, you make the stupidest mistakes constantly. You fly too low, when you get locked on, you do inverted loops(which makes the loop less tight...any missle would hit you(only works with the F-18 and Su-34).

Fly up when locked on.......not down!

Your flare timing seems to be great, though.

I'm guessing metallica will comment on this sooner or later...watch his Wake video(full round).

N2K's Aces High video shows some very skilled scouting and tailing.

Comment

Thanks for the tips, i'v been told to fly up before just forget I guess. I have a joystick but i'm not as good with it, very bad for lining up for bombing or guning.

I like your Daqing video Pred, reminds me of the good days where I use to fly my buddy b4z about.

Comment

Bad Flying.You should fly a curve if a J10 is behind you not straight.

Comment

It'll take a few days, maybe just a few hours, to get used to the stick. Once you do, there's nothing better.

Comment

True that, joystick is way better, I us to be 100% bomber pilot with KM. Now I can hold my own with the F-35.

Comment

First of all, we all know that the J10 is overpowered... But your maneuvers really don't help at all. On the contrary they make it easier for the J10 to keep the lock and get his missiles to follow you.

Comment

I admit my exit moves suck and need some work. I'd really like some vids showing some good exit moves/missle dodging. From my experience nothing can escape it's missles.

Comment

nice vid. at least u can hit some. and i love using mouse look but only if i can see the cockpit of my own jet

Comment

I suggest you fly the J10 for a week or two, exclusively. Pick up where the F35B pilots make their mistakes and then apply the knowledge to your favour. Sorry to say and no offense, but youre hopeless at the current moment.

Bravo on mouselook though, its a good thing to use. But fly-by view should also be used.

Comment

Originally posted by TerroR878 View Post
                          Well ok we all know the powers of a J-10 but I decided to fraps away (no i'm not flying the J-10)
                          So sick of J-10 missles doing tight 180degre turns and the F-35B struggling to hit a J-10 going in a straight line :cry:
                          So here's a movie of J-10 getting away with death without even trying and my pro tailing ski11s

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

kb&m ftw!

Sorry it is hard to see the missles on this map so just squint your eyes or somthing.
                          You should really use GameTrailers it is much quicker and does not make the video look like it has been squashed.

Comment

Working...
                          X