Excellent SpecOps Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Excellent SpecOps Strategy

karkand servers the uav is notorious of this.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3 View Post
      I've seen assets repair themselves...

I think that is what papavictorlima is talking about.

One second they were burnt out shells of nothing, the next they were magically operational, yet smoking. Sometimes with flames, yet still operational.
      That's because an engineer got into a vehicle near it. Even one repair tick restores it, albeit with flames.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike View Post
        That's because an engineer got into a vehicle near it. Even one repair tick restores it, albeit with flames.
        i think hes talking about when the building re-appears like with the uav at least thats what i was referring to.

I see this happen alot of karkand at the mec uav, after blowing it the building will reappear. its not functional i dont believe because you do not receive any points for destroying it again until someone repairs it but the building will come right back after blowing it sometimes without anyone being around and no crate.. very odd

Comment

Oh, that's just a client side feature.

It's not a bug.

Bugfield 2 has no bugs. Uh, Featurefield 2.

Damn, I mean Babyfield 2...

Argh, I give up.

Comment

Must be fun but most people consider that ramming and will kick you from a server for it.

Comment

johnny did you post in the right thread?

yeah ive seen the assets repair by themselves a few times. but you dont get points for blowing them again, you have to wait for a while. and, i think it was you bred, what do you mean the building disappears and reappears after blown assets?

Comment

Originally posted by ham_411 View Post

yeah ive seen the assets repair by themselves a few times. but you dont get points for blowing them again, you have to wait for a while. and, i think it was you bred, what do you mean the building disappears and reappears after blown assets?
                the uav station after you blow it will go away appear to be destroyed then a few moments later the building is backup like its been repaired.

Comment

right i think i sort of get ya. the 'building' being the UAV station?

Comment

right i think i sort of get ya. the 'building' being the UAV station?
                    durf sparky.

Comment

durf ???

Comment

durf ???
                        as in duh?

youre correct

move on

Comment

Woops. I thought he meant that they throw all of their C4 on the Heli then use it as a bomb. Lmao.

Comment

i like killing an asset and then putting 2 more c4 underneath it. then i wait for the commander (usually an engineer) to come over and start repairing it. once it comes back to life, BOOM.

i get point for killing the assett AND the commander

Comment

Originally posted by JonnyWarhawk
                              Woops. I thought he meant that they throw all of their C4 on the Heli then use it as a bomb. Lmao.
                              ..................right..

Comment

The last time me and my four buddies played together, we all played as either Spec Ops, Support, Medic or Anti-Tanks on Zatar Wetlands, and we absolutely terrorized the USMC carrier. Everytime somebody would come looking for us, we'd murder them.

If they turned on the UAV, we'd hide in the Carrier Decks, and my buddy playing Spec-Ops would blow the doors everytime somebody came down. My buddy playing support pretty much spawn camped the people who spawned by the boats below the deck.

When the UAV was gone, we'd just return to blow up the assets, kill the unsuspecting infantry waiting for vehicles and blow up any vehicles unfortunate enough to get in the way. All five of us got the top five spots, since the enemy never got off of the Carrier.

I still feel sorry for the poor jet pilots who took harshly negative Kill/Death ratios due to an Anti-Tank missle flying up their engine pipe everytime they tried to take off. I must've gotten at least 20 pilots that way.

This was just a single round; but it was definitally one that I'll remember for a long time. It sure beats the only out-for-yourself style of gameplay that I've become accustomed to.

Comment

Working...
                                X