Do you have a friend like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a friend like this?

One, who, in Bf2 thinks he is REALLY good but cannot go a round without playing medic with G36E and bunny hopping? To make a point I had him use the M16 for the USMC assault for 1 round, he finished with like 11 kills to 27 deaths. He than goes on to rant about how awful and crappy the m16 is, how its the worth gun in the game. I disagree with him and he goes on and on for a long time about it, than goes back to his normal play, same thing as every other noob at BF2 who thinks hes some hot **** who is good because he can bunny hop like mad and use the G36E but when he uses any other gun he doesn't do half as good otherwise?

Re: Do you have a friend like this?

Tell him to download BF2Pro if he thinks he's so good.

Comment

No I do not have a friend like that because I chose my friends wisely lol

My "BF2 Friends" are all very nice and do not complain for nothing. If they complain then something is wrong.

As for your friend. How does he shoot?

Spray and pray, good bursts on target, or üb3r headshoter?

If he is spray and pray, then it is obvious why he uses the G36E, since it is very accurate in "Spray and pray", but the M16A2 is the same gun, but cannot be shot in bursts alot or accuracy degrads a rather large ammounts, after 3 bursts one right after the other, the gun won't hit the side of a barn.

So tell your friend to get reflexes so he doesn't have to hop more then once (coffee will do), and to shoot three bursts maximum then a half second pause then unload again.

This should solve the accuracy problem, the rest is his skill that is bad.

I NEVER use the G36E unless I find one in automatic, or if I get revived with one.

Tell your friend to play with stock guns till he atleast has a K/D of 2/1, then he can try unlocks.

I am very tired as I write this so if it doesn't sound good I apoligize.

Comment

I used to knife most people on a server as medic for a laugh I made it an art in the end.
        Thats when your good

Comment

thats the kinda player that annoys the crap ot of me

the i'm so good coz i can win with the easy gun

once a guy on warlord beat me to gold with his G36E ( i was using the L85), he had like 70 kills - 12 deaths

next map, mass destruction, he has the AK101 so do i, i absolutly beat teh crap out of him he had a 0.5KD moaned an groaned then left

/rant

Comment

^^ hee hee lol

I love it when they leave the protection their üb3r guns and try to be men, then us "good" players give 'em a purple heart =)

Comment

none of my friensd play bf2 anymore. they either play mainly natural selection, cs, or c&c 3

and IMO, g36e is a good gun but not the best. it takes at least 2 bursts to kill someone (4-5 hits to kill), so id rather go with the rpk

Comment

^^ LOL RPK FOR THE WIN!!!!! That that gun doesn't need ironsights its so accurate, but I am trying to get better at using the M249 SAW "minime".

Since it has same accuracy yet less accurate.

But I just can't seem to kill past 300m....

Comment

I just hate every G36E user lol, AKs are sooooooooo better, M16 is the same gun only takes patience. And L85 is nice, only that cone of fire

Comment

G36E can be as poor as any other weapon. It's all in the user. I bet if the aforementioned player used the M16 the whole time he'd own with it and be rubbish with the G36E. This game is full of to many whiners. Most of whom are on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport View Post
                      G36E can be as poor as any other weapon. It's all in the user. I bet if the aforementioned player used the M16 the whole time he'd own with it and be rubbish with the G36E. This game is full of to many whiners. Most of whom are on this forum.
                      Like I said, AKs are soooooooooooo better

Comment

I can use all three (yes I'm that amazing), though I have to admit I do tend to do better with the G36E. Then again, the AK is better in some situations, and the M16A2 is better in others.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport View Post
                          I can use all three (yes I'm that amazing), though I have to admit I do tend to do better with the G36E. Then again, the AK is better in some situations, and the M16A2 is better in others.
                          w00t thats great

Comment

Originally posted by =[4th]=RedLeg View Post
                            w00t thats great
                            And you know it.

Comment

Your friend is probably good - with the medic class. But the other classes and their weapons do not work the same. So until he works out the nuances of the alternate weapons, his score is going to suffer. But who cares if your score suffers while learning a weapon? If you don't care about stats, or your beloved 'accuracy' rating, you are free of any hindrance to experimenting in the game.

The important thing to do is realize what your play style is, and try to find the weapons you are comfortable with to do so.

I'm a very close combat, urban 'building' kind of fighter. I absolutely hate being out in the open in the gunfight. My skill is more about misdirection, doubling-back, taking advantage of cover, confusion - can't do that trying to run to Lake in Jalabad. Get me in close and I start kicking ***.

I'm very in-your-face (could you guess that? ), so my class choices where usually assault side. Now 2 years later I'm pretty much playing every class almost equal. Mastered the AT class for both regular and I/O modes, and got bored so now doing the rest.

Comment

Working...
                              X