Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do you think this forum will be around?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do you think this forum will be around?

Do you think TBF2 will still be around once everyone has moved on from playing BF2.

Re: How long do you think this forum will be around?

No likely. It's like a BF1942 forum. I don't read them anymore.

Comment

I give it 6 months before it ends up like a ghost town.

Comment

Years... Depends on the userbase.

Comment

Considering 90% of the new threads are, "I can't rank up," "Where's my badge," "Noob questions," "Unlock sniper rifle," and "Hackers!" it won't last too much longer after the last person buys this game fresh.

I've got nothing else to do so I'll be here.

Comment

It will probably be around for a while since the 'total' network has expanded to a bunch of other games.
            "Crunch's First Officer"
            twitter: @signaprime

Comment

id say a pretty long time especially off topic which will never die!!! Ill still be playing BF2 even if there are DX10 games...

Comment

Meh till we start getting killed off one by one by some mysterious way..
                AIeee

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski View Post
                  Considering 90% of the new threads are, "I can't rank up," "Where's my badge," "Noob questions," "Unlock sniper rifle," and "Hackers!" it won't last too much longer after the last person buys this game fresh.

I've got nothing else to do so I'll be here.
                  Let's just hope the people who post those threads leave...and those of us who care will stick around. Maybe then we can have intelligent conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by PrototypeJC
                    Let's just hope the people who post those threads leave...and those of us who care will stick around. Maybe then we can have intelligent conversation.
                    ha....intelligent conversation on the web/gaming forum is like a unicorn in a clowns asss

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp View Post
                      ha....intelligent conversation on the web/gaming forum is like a unicorn in a clowns asss
                      <3 <3 <3

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp View Post
                        The BFSP forums and, if you like strategy games, the Paradox forums ( http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/ ) are exceptions. And even this forum is much better than the PBF forum (which is why I quit going there).

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa View Post
                          Do you think TBF2 will still be around once everyone has moved on from playing BF2.
                          Haven't really thought about it much. However I don't think we need to worry about the forums being shut down anytime soon. There still seems to be plenty of player support for the game based on the forum activity here.

If I am wrong about this am sure someone will correct me. However if I remember correctly I had read some where that there are still more people playing BF2 then 2142 and that BF2 was ranked 5th in some gaming poll while 2142 has not even made the list.

The other thing that will keep this going for the foreseeable future is the interest in the mod. If players can get away from the stats mentality long enough to give the mods a chance I am sure they will realize what they have been missing out on.

Comment

well if everyone moves on from bf2..then of course this site will die since the point of this siite is bf2. but i doubt everyone will move on. cs 1.6 is still pretty popular and its like almost 10 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa View Post
                              When we reach 1million in the "Count To One Million Thread" in off topic.

Comment

Working...
                              X