Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Request for help with lame-o L85A1 skills

L85a2 is in Euro forces.

the L85a1 is bar NONE the absolute best gun in the game when it is mastered, if you haven't actually mastered it it then it may feel like a piece of crap. deadly accurate on single shot if aimed correctly, and rapeage in close quarters due to 1 shot headshot because of 34 damage, 34X3 = 102, and the spray of it riddling everything from bunny hoppers to prone divers, and the easiest gun to take out mounted machine gunners, tank gunners in a split second. so many people talk crap about it simply because the G36e and even the M16 are far more noob friendly, G36e requires virtually no skill honestly and don't try to deny it.

just a couple of old rounds with The L85, stopped takin screens long ago as really it is common place with this beast.

Comment

Originally posted by RUDEnKRUDE
      thanks. that's what i thought - but then i remembered the old adage 'a bad workman blames his tools'.

i've heard in Real Life the L85 got bad reviews from soldiers in the field, too.

what i wonder is - do you sight using the tip of the 'arrow' or inside the gap of the arrow?

and naturally i have to ask, cos when i'm playing i get all excited and fluff it up!!
      True the original version of the L85 got bad reviews and rightly so. However since then they have improved it quite a bit and the new models are a much better weapon.

As for tips, I am sure everyone has a pointer or two but all I can tell you is practice and once you get used to the way it performs the L85 in the game is not a bad weapon and it is pretty accurate in single fire.

I have seen many a sniper meet their demise and the hands of the L85

Comment

Most of the sights on the guns are off by a pixel or two in any direction (this is useful for long range shots). The L85A1 is off too the left a tad but if your shooting close range zoom and then aim for center mass, and if you feel good enough aim for the head (tried this out last night and actually the gun is not all that bad for sniping). Practice with it and figure out how to use it.

Comment

dont use this weapon in close range if you cannot achieve a head shot, however if you do alot of the time dont bother aiming with the iron sight.

Great weapon if use correctly and the first single shot is very accurate.
          also it takes 4 body shots to kill someone with this gun.

Comment

Working...
          X