Craziest idea, would it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Craziest idea, would it work?

It would work but it would take a long time to learn where to shoot on maps etc..

Comment

It works depending on the terrain. Ive done it a couple times with my neighbor. Only got a kill once shooting the GL at something I couldn't see. Definately a fluke. Lol.

I find the hardest part is after the reload, placing the sights in the same spot you just fired it from. So you can make your corrections from the last position you fired from. I can never get it right 2 times in a row.

Worked great on Mashtur. Too many tall buildings in Karkand.

Comment

Yeah, I've tried that before in this game, I can't quite get it down so I quit. I know in America's Army it is called a drop shot. Some servers don't let you do it, or it's a bannable offense. Then again they only have 1 life per 1 hour round. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley View Post
          I did it with a tank....as commander.

Just aim somewhere, shoot, then watch the commander screen.

you get such good K/Ds with it, now THAT is a mortar.
          :laugh: like using the tank on wake to hit the carrier

Comment

an improvement would be if the sniper was SL, that way he could palce attack markers on the general target area and you could line your sights up appropriatly to it, as well as him telling you.

similar to what you could for precision bombing of multiple inf targets

Comment

^^ In PR I have SL mark an area for me to A10 bomb...my bombs never miss!

Comment

I had a sniper spot for my mortar in bfvietnam it was SOOO awsome and then i got 3 more guys to do it, it was baserape to no end. they where like OMFG YOU GUYS ARE USING SOME KINDA INVISIBLE HACK.

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty View Post
                It would work but it would take a long time to learn where to shoot on maps etc..
                if the sniper is SL then all me does is mark with an atatck order and them you just make sure you are aiming on its vertical axis and from there its just up and down until you have the right depth.

Comment

It'd work well with a commander as the spotter and 2 full squads. Dream on if you're seeing that in, well, any BF2 game.

Comment

Originally posted by hitman283 View Post
                    Yeah, I've tried that before in this game, I can't quite get it down so I quit. I know in America's Army it is called a drop shot. Some servers don't let you do it, or it's a bannable offense. Then again they only have 1 life per 1 hour round. lol.
                    lol, that was the first proper FPS that i played. being the GL guy in that game was like what it is to fly the jets in BF2

yer the 1 spawn per round was a pain i must admit

Comment

I had AA for pc but it bored me to tears the one for the xbox is better but ONLY online play, the us army does not know how to make a singleplayer game.

Comment

Welcome to pixel shooting..

Nothing new.

GL's wouldn't really be effective though because of the tiny splash and low damage..

Comment

Working...
                        X