X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: do you think this was fair game?

Originally posted by lamri35UK View Post
    Why do you get banned though?
    Claymore spam, base rape, spawn killing, team killing, etc foul language generally anything

Comment

oh jeez lol !

Comment

again point2: different server ~no j10 rapage allowed

BUT

you should at least even with the crappy rule, not be kicked for killing on their carrier if you are on foot ffs. if you can fly all the way there in the biggest slowest chopper imaginable and bail out without getting killed on the way, then they deserve to be camped from the carrier.

Comment

Well when a server has that rule stay away from the uncaps...its usually enforced to give the player a chance. If you could see it taking off then dont go for it straight away as the other jets still going too slowly to get away. That coupled with the fact your in a J-10 makes me feel that you got what you deserved. Of cource if you find a server that allows baserape...go wild

Comment

what if your Spec Ops and want to do a bit of UAV Trailer hunting? I do it on Karkand, but get out of the base immediately.

Shame a lot of players think otherwise >.>

Comment

If the server had the rule blantantly posted, you deserved the kick. Also, dont play Wake. It is a retarded map in the first place, no base attacking makes it worse.

Now, I cant fully agree with kicking for attacking bases, but you guys have to understand, they pay for the server, they can run it how they want. Insulting them on a forum they have probably never heard of only makes you look immature.

Comment

Working...
              X