do you think this was fair game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you think this was fair game?

ok basically i found my self in a j-10 on wake (yeh i know way too easy etc. but i havnt flone in ages and wanted to again and the j10 was free)

so yeh, pretty much taking out f 35s and boats with no opposition, THEN:

im flying around the arty island and i see an f35 taking off, so i target it and fore 2 missiles. it gets destroyed in mid air but the pilot was buzzing the carrier at the time and when the missiles hit, it took him out and killed 2 others on the runway.

so anyway i get kicked for attacking the carrier. (dont care about the 'kick' just the reason)

the way i see it it was fair game since it was airborne and i didnt intentially target the carrier in any way. i just happened to get those 2 lucky kills/

Re: do you think this was fair game?

It is vert fair.

The F35B barely took off, and you killed it, not enough it's hard to stay in the air, you can't even take off now? I say it was a fair kick.

Comment

lifes not fair
      some admins make up rules as they go along
      yes you got shafted
      move on to another server

Comment

Apprently, it was not hovering to high for you to have killed those two troops. So, if I were an admin I would have kicked you if the rule was do not attack the carrier.

Besides, you got kicked not banned.

Comment

Don't let enemy aircraft off the ground, not a fair kick, just a adolescent admin.

Comment

amndunncw, what exactly is that avatar LOL????

Comment

^ It is a bullet doing what is called spalling. Looks weird though.

Comment

yeh i dont care about the kick, i just think that targeting a f35 and the wreckage killing 2 people on the carrier is a little lame.

never mind, il just wait in future

Comment

Originally posted by jackall.22 View Post
                  yeh i dont care about the kick, i just think that targeting a f35 and the wreckage killing 2 people on the carrier is a little lame.

never mind, il just wait in future
                  Just avoid underage servers and only play on servers where people want to fight rather than stand on a carrier and kick everyone until they can win the game.

Comment

yeh i dont think i will play on that server again,

Comment

Originally posted by jackall.22
                      yeh i dont think i will play on that server again,
                      I always read server rules when joining, if it says anything about raping or uncaps I immediately disconnect before it loads. Any server with rules like that will be full of asshat admins, I've been banned for raping the carrier just by flying over so it gets insane.

Servers that allow the entire map the way its supposed to be played are the most fun and less problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred)
                        I've been banned for raping the carrier just by flying over so it gets insane.
                        Considering in your VAST experience of flying in this game (And I quote direct from your stats: 1 MINUTE 23 SECONDS as an AVIATOR with NIL kills and TWO deaths) do you REALLY think you are in a position to berate server admins about carrier raping in a plane?

Come on LB, I'm crap in a plane AND helo, so I leave them to those that can use them unless no-one IS using them (even though it means my KDR takes ANOTHER dive and I get called a noob loads :laugh: ) however, I always check server rules and abide by them, its not my server and I don't pay for it. If this guy was breaking the server rules AS THEY SAW IT then its a fair kick, but if not then it might be worth asking on their website. But honestly, i'd just move on.

Comment

I think it's BS.

The Phanlanix is there to protect the carrier from base rape...if people can't prevent baserape then take the guns off. And make base rape against ROE while there at it...

But if the server rule was not to attack carrier then respect it. If some servers want it that way then follow the rules or change servers.

Comment

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred) View Post
                            Don't let enemy aircraft off the ground, not a fair kick, just a adolescent admin.
                            Ya I'll agree with you there.

Side Note:

Personally, I think there is a big difference between destroying specific things (planes, choppers, and whatnot) on an uncap, and just blowing it all to hell searching for random kills (raping). Take for example, wake; The USMC has no problem flying over head and shooting up all of your stuff, or even shredding up the ground searching for ground units to kill. Why the hell should they be able to do that when the PLA is forbidden to do the same thing? Some may say "OH, they're just helping ground forces cap airfield", well if that was the case, why do they do it whenever they get the chance..even when there isn't a single other flag on the island capped, and no USMC presence at the airfield or even on the whole island.

My rule of thumb: If I get shot while taking off, or on the ground at our main. The opposing team's main is going to get nuked the first chance I get.

Comment

Kicking for attacking uncaps itself is retarded.

Comment

Working...
                              X