Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any admins from christian gamers server here??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any admins from christian gamers server here??

ok Id just like to say, ur rules are ridiculous(sp)

I have come to a conclusion that its best not to talk on that server coz ull get kicked for saying some random words, Im christian but u guys are doin too much, know what I mean?

anyone else played there??

I was in the chopper today and my pilot was flying towards the carrier, I told him dont rape and got kicked for saying the word rape

Re: any admins from christian gamers server here??

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
    seriously, i hate servers like that as well... It's not only christian servers, there are alot of servers with that gay arse piece of sh*t language filter.

Comment

Lol,
      got kicked for calling the enemy a bloody tit once on squad voip. One of the admins was the squad leader.
      Since then I avoid servers like that.

Comment

i will not go on christian servers. i forgot who this was, but someone got kicked for having an unchristian name like "devilshand" or something (i know it wasn't that) and his friend said "hey why did u kick him? he was my squad leader" then he got kicked for following the devilshand. it was pretty funny.

just rename this the christian server bashing thread.

Comment

If you ask me, religion has as much to do with gaming as politics has to do with gaming. NOTHING!

Comment

I think they are taking it too seriously

unleas the server is run by a priest or w\e

Comment

Yeah, language filters overall is pretty much useless. Server have no obligation to use them, since BF2 only is sold to 16 years and over (now we all know that isn't true, but it is at least supposed to be that way).

Comment

how can a christian server run bf2 anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag
                  I think they are taking it too seriously

unleas the server is run by a priest or w\e
                  If a priest is playing BF2....well....Id like to go to his sunday service.

Comment

Being a christian server do you have a new Pacifist class? :laugh:

Hand out leaflets to the MEC to let them know there going to hell!

Comment

Whoa, whoa, whoa, so they won't tolerate bad language yet they're fine with people: knifing, shooting, bombing, dropping artillery on each other and electrocuting each other? Sounds crazy if you ask me.

Comment

christian servers are so much fun! i shot a tank with 4 SRAWS and he didnt die (i think someone was on the other side repairing but im not sure) i said "WHAT?! OMG HOW CAN YOU NOT DIE?" and got kicked for taking the lords name in vain. i had the ip saved so i went back in a second later and spammed " GOD SUCKS" over and over till i got banned. the most ridiculous thing ive seen is when a server wouldnt play mashtuur b/c one of the CP's is called "mosque". it was "promoting a religion of the devil" (islam). i was amazed.

Comment

Dude, I've got you beat. I got kicked for saying, "wow, he shot me right out of the cockpit." Yup, you CAN NOT type certain names of aircraft parts on some servers. Maybe I should have said, "he killed me without damaging the fuselage."
                          I got killed by a jet while in the gunner's seat of an AH-1Z and expressed surprise at that fact... and was summarily banned for 2 minutes with the warning message that it would be permanent if I was a repeat offender.:laugh:

Comment

gimme ip, I have to that servers LOL

Comment

Lol funny stuff still aside form anyoing them if you don't like em don't play em..

Comment

Working...
                              X