Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any admins from christian gamers server here??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: any admins from christian gamers server here??

We had about 7 clan members in one a few months back...needless to say, we all got banned.

Comment

I got kicked once on =CGO= (Christian Gamers) for saying dam on KUBRA DAM.

AMNDUNNCW > "They are taking the lower dam."

SEE YA

Comment

they are out of control....damn freaks is what they are.....

christian extremists.....god damn radicals....they have their head so far up their own asses its nearly impossible to NOT get kicked from their puusified care-bear server......

i got kicked for saying 'crap....nice shot'

i dont even think you can say poo, or gosh....****ing christian douchebaggs

Comment

Meh, they'll probably ban you for killing each other, since Jesus said "love they enemy as you would thy neighbour"

Comment

i can see it now....

"Admin, he violated the commandment 'thou shalt not kill' he shot me...kick him for commiting virtual sin"

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp View Post
              they are out of control....damn freaks is what they are.....

christian extremists.....god damn radicals....they have their head so far up their own asses its nearly impossible to NOT get kicked from their puusified care-bear server......

i got kicked for saying 'crap....nice shot'

i dont even think you can say poo, or gosh....****ing christian douchebaggs
              That reminds me, I got kicked on the same server for saying

AMNDUNCW*DEAD*> "NS"

Meaning, nice shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard9292 View Post
                Whoa, whoa, whoa, so they won't tolerate bad language yet they're fine with people: knifing, shooting, bombing, dropping artillery on each other and electrocuting each other? Sounds crazy if you ask me.
                ya i thought the same

Comment

I usually get kicked almost as soon as I join a christian server. No idea why.

Comment

I once joined a christian server as "Jesus Touched Me".

For some reason they didn't like that very much.

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
                      gimme ip, I have to that servers LOL

72.232.69.229:16567

Comment

i try to be tolerant of christians......but these guys really do deserve to be flamed to no end...

every forum should have a thread bashing them....

Comment

Man, this really depresses me.

Me, myself being a "christian" so to speak, hate me for it, love me for it, either way, you guys are definately getting the wrong impression of what a "christian" is.

First off, those who got kicked for saying bad words... thats an automatic text filter, its not the admins fault, so... try being a little more sympathetic?

It sounds like none of you have even talked to the christian admins, say something to them instead of "ZOMG WTF WHY ARE YOU SO GAY", just ask like a normal, mature human being.

But if thats not the case, and the guy really is a jerk, then leave the server, no big deal. Last time I checked there were over 4000 ranked BF2 servers, and not all chirstians are like that.

AlphaCueUp, do you really think all of us are extremists? Radicals??? I dunno man, but the last time I checked, I was just a a normal kid, going to a public school who wants to go to college, and get a good job, when he gets older. When was the last time you heard a church youth group going to car bomb some embassy.

The thing with the mosque... thats just silliness, I may not believe in what the people do in Mosques, but i dont have a problem with it, and its not regarded as a "thing of the devil."

Please, Im just trying to get the message across that all christians are NOT jerks. I dont know why some of the ludicrous things you talk about happen.
                          Getting kicked for saying "crap"??? That admin deserves to get a grip, he needs to look around himself, and at the world we're living in, and at least pretend hes not living in Bible times....

PS: I started a new account just for this, mostly because I couldnt remember the password for my last account...

Comment

Originally posted by DimeBagWhore View Post
                            I usually get kicked almost as soon as I join a christian server. No idea why.
                            Join the club, add me (xfire/ingame name:"Satan_Lucifer666").

Comment

'Gee, there's this one server - out of thousands- that I don't like; I'm going to flame them on TotalBF2 because I'm too stupid to follow their rules. Hooray for me. I'm cool now.'

Idiots. If you don't like the server's rules, then leave. These servers clearly have a target audience that seek them out. Don't go complaining to your mama about the interwebs and how people outside of your basement 'apartment' aren't playing nice with you. Pansies.

Comment

Originally posted by -FIC- Spitfire View Post
                                Please, Im just trying to get the message across that all Christians are NOT jerks.
                                who said they were all jerks? i just don't think there should be a Christian based server on a game that kills people, blows people up, all that stuff.

if you get kicked for virtually taking the lords name in vain, wouldn't you go to hell for virtually killing someone?

Comment

Working...
                                X