What headset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What headset?

Or go with the new RAZER Barracuda!!! It is also 5.1 and rocks. The mic is a little whimpy but the engineering department is working on a new mic as of now!! But the sound on this rocks in BF2 and voice is not bad either, it is just the design of the mic that is what is not awesome. Overall a great headset!

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski View Post
      Turtle Beach 5.1 surround sound headphones.

Those look slick. Price?

I use Zalman Theatre six with mic, and they rock. Excellent 5.1 surround (better than you need for BF2 anyway), and they were pretty cheap at around $50CAD. They use 3.5mm plugs too.

They are a little bulky, but not noticable when wearing them. I also have a cheaper logitech 2.1 headphone/mic set, and the mic quality on the Zalmans is far superior.

Comment

^^I got mine online for about $35 USD, but retail I think they are about $60-80 USD. They might have gone down in price since they are older. They are nice, but there are better ones that fit over your ears.

Comment

I've got the Icemat Siberia, and it is one the best purchases I have ever made. I love it more than anything.

Comment

i got these headphones

they wwere expensive when i bought them, i bought them for my turntables so i was willing to spend....

and i gotta regla asss ghetto mic that i electrical taped to my monitor.....the part thats wrapped around the mic i put on backwards, so i can adjust it so its close to my face, or hidden against the monitor...its ghetto fabulous

Comment

Working...
            X