how mad do you get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how mad do you get

i was just wondering how mad and p*ssed off do u get when u are constantly spawn killed in BF2???

me i get really really pissed off but have never broken anything yet........

Re: how mad do you get

well i only got pissed once because of the BF2 engine, ended up biting the BF2 disk and cracked my braces off

Comment

if i get spawnkilled more than twice, i just find another place to spawn

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
        Same, and if its just a rape fest...

A. I will not respawn

B. I will find another server
        ^Same is true if kicked for being idle, whilist not respawning.

Comment

i just dont spawn lol,, would wonder off to get some coffee or something

Comment

I remember i got gangbanged by a couple of stat padders on a TV2 server ages ago, I was the commander. I'd be revived, try and get them back, but they'd kill me again. I still have nightmares, it just makes me so mad.

Comment

Spawnkilling doesnt get me mad. I either dont spawn or find some other place to spawn on.

Comment

Thank god none of you live in the same town as me....you will know when I'm playing bf2.

When I was going for rank I would get so pissed...theres a hole shaped dent in the wall where I threw my 20 questions game and a fist (!) shaped hole in my desk. Also once I threw a roll-on deodrent thing at a wall and it burst and got masses of white goo all over the wall....in other words it looked like id had a massive ejaculation:laugh: .

Still now I just enjoy the game, and I dont play as much as I used to.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
                  same here....

Comment

I don't get mad when I'm spawn killed. I actually get excited because it lets me know I can spawn kill.

Originally posted by н Ψ в Я і D ọ M д
                    Thank god none of you live in the same town as me....you will know when I'm playing bf2.

When I was going for rank I would get so pissed...theres a hole shaped dent in the wall where I threw my 20 questions game and a fist (!) shaped hole in my desk. Also once I threw a roll-on deodrent thing at a wall and it burst and got masses of white goo all over the wall....in other words it looked like id had a massive ejaculation:laugh: .

Still now I just enjoy the game, and I dont play as much as I used to.
                    wow, so that's what it's like to be 15 ehh? I can't remember that far back.

Comment

If you are down to one flag, and getting raped, IT's YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT.

If the guy is just spawn raping a random flag or uncap for the points. Spawn elsewhere, and then go shoot him in the cyber nuts.

Comment

I never get raped

Comment

I think theres alot of people that need therapy in here, its a game for gods sake, if it stresses you out, sort it and turn the thing off. or grow up.

Comment

Yeah, some people think BF2 is everything. And that loseing means death or something...

So chill people...it's just a game, and those people who are spawn raping have nothing better to do then sit inside infront of a screen.

Comment

I just swear for like 2 secs, and then i just go on with the game ...

Comment

Working...
                              X