for those that think wallglitching is cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for those that think wallglitching is cool

dont... you may think you will get away with it, but you WILL get reset if EA even recieves 1 picture of you inside the wall, as they did with these TOP fairies

the picture sent

their stats now

not sent to BFROE.com, i have never had success with them while they were operational, sent directly to EA customer support.

Re: for those that think wallglitching is cool

I would reset them purely for the obvious padding for kills. Did you see the first link fav vic? 300+

For people like them a hardware ban would suffice. Keep the scum off servers for real players.

Comment

Originally posted by AckAck
      I would reset them purely for the obvious padding for kills. Did you see the first link fav vic? 300+

For people like them a hardware ban would suffice. Keep the scum off servers for real players.
      Explain to me how you hardware ban someone over the interent?

Comment

Originally posted by delemorte
        Explain to me how you hardware ban someone over the interent?
        PunkBuster registers and adds a unique hardware ID (unique to every computer) to it's banlist.

Comment

o well, just what they deserve with susch a noobish behaviour

Comment

nice one! about time someone reported the TOP cheating clan.

Comment

ha ha lol..good work

Comment

nice one. it really sucks for them because they clearly show us that all they care about are points, not fun.

Comment

I've played with some of them recently and I actually get the impression that they'd rather have fun than worry about points. Now granted, their idea of fun may not be the same as everyone else's but hey, it's just a game. I don't recall playing with the three in the picture but does anyone really believe that they NEED to be in the wall to kill folks on the other team? Most of the TOP players I've gone head to head with are very good.

Comment

Who the **** cares about stats anymore. This game is dead.

Comment

^^ yeh in the top5 on xfire daily, sure its dead

and gj with the padders, i'll keep a look out for more

Comment

have u ever been in a wall? its great fun. theres no getting gayed by arty or tanks either
                        does it feel good to be a snitch sending in those screenshots? bet you were the class snitch when you were at school!! probably wore glasses and got your lunch money stolen as well.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r View Post
                          have u ever been in a wall? its great fun. theres no getting gayed by arty or tanks either
                          does it feel good to be a snitch sending in those screenshots? bet you were the class snitch when you were at school!! probably wore glasses and got your lunch money stolen as well.
                          I was in a wall once, and it sucked. The whole time I felt like a ****.

Screw you and anyone who loves wall glitching.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r View Post

I found a new way to spell Idiot, and it will be accepted anywhere in the world
                            "zipp0r" , it's even acceptable at all spelling bees.:laugh: :laugh:

Comment

many people hide when they saw that name playing in a server, they know it means lots of death.
                              sadly it was stolen, but at least i dont get tked so much cos of all the guys i massacered

Comment

Working...
                              X