Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why the hell do we keep playing BF2?

its one of the few games i have ( i dont have that many aside from cs, css, ts2 and need for speed) and its a differerent type of fps than cs/css

Comment

If there wasnt something to complain about there wouldnt be much to talk about would there?

Comment

to claymore spawn, grenade spam, piss other people off via teabag, and tk for vehicles.

is what Most people on bf2 are thinking (hence, the children)

its because its a great game, everybody whines about it because subconsiously they want it to become more than a great game. It is the best multiplayer game i have played so far.

everybody has a different reason for playing, whether it be mods, leagues such as TWL and CAL, or just to get points or ribbons. Im sad to admit that i play because i want to rank up, even though it is meaningless... i dont really care that much for medals or badges, i never go for them.

Comment

Meh i like this game , i like playing ranked now and then but everyone just bashes it for the sake of it , so what it has a few bugs ? its not as if it is unplayable....im just sick of the ppl who sit here each day and shout that bf2 sucks and that everyone hacks and stat padds...get over yourself really no one cares .

Comment

It's the worlds second best game.

Comment

There are three games I really really like and all for the same reason:
              #1 Freelancer:

Becuase you could never run out of things to do. And exploring a universe of that games magnitutde never gets old for me personally, even if it is ancient technology.
              and#2 BF2
              Becuase, again, the variety is there.
              Mind you freelancer was bug free on launch but we won't let that get too much in the way of putting BF2 right up there with it
              #3 is Unreal Tournament 2004, becuase it had the same "all types of vehicles" thing going on. But its a rather distant 3rd to be sure.

Comment

Originally posted by hitman283 View Post
                It's the worlds second best game.
                may i ask whats first? and please god dont say super mario world.

Comment

I've encountered a couple guys statpadding, but never any "hackers".

I play it for mods and when i want to have a meaningful game, i play ranked.

Comment

Originally posted by Latexbullet View Post
                    Every BF2 forum is full of the same complaints: bad hitboxes, too many hackers and cheaters, bunny-hopping bull-****, inaccurate cones of fire, poor teamwork and players who'll kill you for a pilot's seat, lag, and, of course, snipers.

What's so good about this game that we complain about its myriad faults but keep coming back?
                    It's the only game of it's kind currently out. If there was another team-based game I'd be playing that. Actually, I'm not playing BF2 at all lately. Every other game I'm playing is way more fun.

BF2 is out there, and has more fantasy than World Of Warcraft now.I'm tired of the deathmatch play, the snipers on the front lines, the invincible medics. Arty, jets, nades... so sick of it all.

Comment

I don't. I play Counterstrike Source now. And I don't even play that as much as I used to play BF2. I only play BF2 if my brother or someone is playing too. Infantry only pretty much killed the game. That's why I play CS:S. If I'm going to be forced to play with infantry, I may as well play a game that is fun to play that way. Infantry combat has always been horrible in this game. It baffles me that people think it's fun to play only that.

Comment

Playing the mods mainly
                        More people should,
                        its fun...try it!!!

Comment

i keep playing beacouse it's a very good game ok it's had alot of problums lag patche's and so on but i still like it

Comment

Originally posted by xpnl View Post
                            Playing the mods mainly
                            More people should,
                            its fun...try it!!!
                            Ive not played the original BF2 for months only playing project reality as it requires more skill and is less arcade when you hit someone you take them down quick not like BF2 when they run about getting shot and still ok.

PR is the way to play this.

Comment

Hello all
                              Don't know if you will find this subject of interest as I wrote in to PB and had a nice reply by the team. It is to do with a certain website cheats and the people who use them to gain advantage or to spoil the fun of the game

I wrote a nice email along with screen shots:
                              As I am a fan of Bf2 and was so sick of hacks and cheats which has got worse over the last few months. A certain known site is known by EA, Dice and PB it is about time you all got together and put a stop to this. Many forums have posting about the subject of hacks and as I am aware not many to bring it to your attention. Can you assure me and people across the world that PB is doing something about BF2 cheating? I am not saying that people play the game are all cheats a vast moiety are very good players and I respect that a certain element seem to spoil the game for us genuine players who have paid out a lot of money when the game first came out. I leave you with the link to the site and I hope that you and your team will bring out a new up to date patch. Please can you assure me and other online players that you are doing all you can

Many thanks

Nice response back

Rest assured that those that are using *** are not getting away with it quite as they expect. They are being and will continue to be dealt with accordingly.

Thanks for writing in!

Comment

I think it's because we think it will all click into place one day so we still keep on trying, only for some cheats that can kill you with 1 shot whilst you on the run.

it boils my piss

Comment

Working...
                                X