Thats a render not an in game shot.

Comment

Re: Operation Flashpoint 2 Announced

Originally posted by Eden View Post
      Thats a render not an in game shot.
      u never know, its really hard for a game not to look like that now

Comment

Who gives a **** this always turn into the stupidest argument. Render or not, the game will look at least very similar to that.

Comment

Who cares. Operation Flashpoint 2 is already out, though operating incognito under the pseudonym of Armed Assault.

Comment

Arma is not Ofp2, these news kick ***.

Comment

No arma is NOT flashpoint 2 Its the developers from operation flashpoint 1 but operation flashpoint 2 is made by codemasters. And operation flashpoint 2 look sounds good as i recall from the preview i read some where.

Comment

Originally posted by solodude23 View Post
                Who gives a **** this always turn into the stupidest argument. Render or not, the game will look at least very similar to that.
                Did you see the renders for BF2? There renders and there photoshoped as well, its not like its hard to tell, the lighting, particle effects and shadow effects give it away, not to mention it just looks artistic. Whats the fuss anyway, every game developer releases renders early on because the game engine is never ready and renders are almost always photoshoped to get a little bit of a better image from the render.

Comment

/agree

Most of the next gen consoles had rendered games too

It will still look damn good I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by Eden View Post
                    Did you see the renders for BF2? There renders and there photoshoped as well, its not like its hard to tell, the lighting, particle effects and shadow effects give it away, not to mention it just looks artistic. Whats the fuss anyway, every game developer releases renders early on because the game engine is never ready and renders are almost always photoshoped to get a little bit of a better image from the render.
                    So? It was still the game. It still looked the same aside from the artistic look to it, which makes it look more unreal in my opinion. Essentially it IS what the game looks like but they add some extra spice to it. So what?

Comment

Working...
                    X