No announcement yet.

Weird thing happened, is it a cheater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weird thing happened, is it a cheater?

http://media.putfile.com/LittleIndianGirl-Problem-child

In this video you can see (at about 1:10) a guy shot down from the grapping hook with nobody else around and just as he gets shot suddenly appears someone else on the rope That is strange...

At 1:22 you can see one guys runing around the block and appears just a liitle to early at the other side - for my taste. That is lag, i suppose.

FipZ

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
      It was a dead body on the ladder, as it disappeared, he spawned in, right behind you cause you were probably near the spawn point, and he killed you..
      If he got killed less than 15 seconds after the corpse vanished, and if the corpse was moving, then it probably is some extremly wierd lag.

Comment

sounds a bit fishy but, without Battle Recorder i really cant say....

Comment

Bazzamattaza, I would say the same thing you did if I hadnt saw it myself 3 times in the same round.

The guy would or did appear, fireing his weapon. If you believe me isnt really the important thing just be on the look out for that. Any new or strange thing I see I usually will put in a post, some how so everyone here can defend against it. I hope everyone else does the same.

I surf my server list, the one BF2 brings up, so sometimes I wind up in the middle of some really strange things going on. I have been in this game since July 2005 and about 99% of my 1300 plus hours have been spent on the ground, its what I like. Never knowing what to expect is what has kept me in this game.

I believe you know the game as well as or better than I do but I felt I should warn everyone about this. I also posted it here so the new guy wouldnt think that everyone here is a bad person. I hope it helps someone. . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by redrider View Post
            Bazzamattaza, I would say the same thing you did if I hadnt saw it myself 3 times in the same round.

The guy would or did appear, fireing his weapon. If you believe me isnt really the important thing just be on the look out for that. Any new or strange thing I see I usually will put in a post, some how so everyone here can defend against it. I hope everyone else does the same.

I surf my server list, the one BF2 brings up, so sometimes I wind up in the middle of some really strange things going on. I have been in this game since July 2005 and about 99% of my 1300 plus hours have been spent on the ground, its what I like. Never knowing what to expect is what has kept me in this game.

I believe you know the game as well as or better than I do but I felt I should warn everyone about this. I also posted it here so the new guy wouldnt think that everyone here is a bad person. I hope it helps someone. . . . . . . . .Red
            Aye it's cool Wasn't meaning you were crying hack for no reason. I hate hackers as much as the next person and would be near the front of the line in giving them all a slap.....just on our server recently been having a lot of players shouting hack as soon as they get killed, owned, bla de bla and it detracts from the game and what BF2 is about. These forums are good places for people to share info and if players are hacking to notify other players

Comment

Originally posted by flippy199 View Post
              your body disappears before you spawn
              Originally posted by Oaf Hamper
              I've seen my own body once, I think.
              I have definitely seen my dead body before. While not that common, it does happen.

Comment

Working...
              X